Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes

Old 09-26-2007, 11:14 AM

Default Livegame deep vs deep with set

This is a homegame hand from NL20 but we had very deep stacks and Id like to hear your planned line on this hand (I usually play NL200 online). Villain is pretty much a donkey that has many blow ups, but sucks out so well in our homegame that he just manages to put everyone on tilt so they pay him off. He collects chips so fast its unbelievable. Every solid player (we are about 4 and the rest is fish) in our game is waiting for one of his blow ups again so we can take a chunk. UTG is one of the pretty solid tags.

Hero has 180
Villain has approx 120
UTG has approx 60

UTG raises 1, I call OTB with 3[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], Villain raises from SB to 4, we both call

Flop: 9[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 4[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (Pot 12)

SB bets out 8, UTG calls, Hero ?

Whats my line so deep here? It would be nice to hear everyones plans how to proceed from the flop onwards and how to react to the other players actions. thx
Old 09-26-2007, 11:18 AM

Default Re: Livegame deep vs deep with set

Wow.. Silly question. Bets 8, calls 8, you need to raise this up a good amount. Make it 32+ imo cause they're going to chase the flush regardless in a homegame setting. No matter who or if both calls you shove any non spade turn card.