Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar

Old 05-13-2007, 02:53 AM

Default Re: mid stakes LHE at the wynn?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Sure, the game might be beatable. So what? When I play live I want to see the tourists seeing every flop, that's the big incentive to play live. I'm going to be giving most of a 1.5-2BB/100 advantage live back to the dealers and the cocktail waitresses.

[/ QUOTE ]

Switch to NL or drop down to $4-8.

[/ QUOTE ]

I figured somebody would say that I sucked because I found the game conditions to be less than desireable. If you're making 3BB/ hour in these kind of games, more power to you.

[/ QUOTE ]

If your REALLY making 3BB/hour in ANY game more power to you, but it aint gonna last.
Old 05-13-2007, 02:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]

2. When I go to Vegas I want to see loose passive games, or loose aggressive games both of those are >>>>>>> than tight passive games.

Sure, the game might be beatable. So what? When I play live I want to see the tourists seeing every flop, that's the big incentive to play live. I'm going to be giving most of a 1.5-2BB/100 advantage live back to the dealers and the cocktail waitresses.

[/ QUOTE ]

Vegas gets one or two people at most mid limit tables that are that loose and passive, but generally the games in LV aren't as loose as you hoped for - go to LA, Phoenix, or even AC for that.
Old 05-13-2007, 01:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]

I figured somebody would say that I sucked because I found the game conditions to be less than desireable. If you're making 3BB/ hour in these kind of games, more power to you.

[/ QUOTE ]

Where in the world did you get 3BB/hour? I don't know anyone doing that in 10-20 through 20-40 in Vegas.
Old 05-13-2007, 01:47 PM

I don't think there's much debate that the Bellagio 15 games are better than the Wynn 15 games.