Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Gambling > Sports Betting
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-30-2007, 05:33 PM

Default Re: NFL Week 4 player props thread

I realize that it's off kilter but even having to lay that I think it's still almost giving money away. He's not invincible but I see him with a 125+yd game. Plus his conference call made it sound like he's coming to play.
Old 10-02-2007, 11:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I did, however, bet a half-middle on Tom Brady passing TDs. It's over 2/+105 at Bodog and under 2.5/-120 at VIP/BetGameDay. 14 to 1 odds on him having 2 TD passes seems +EV to me.

[/ QUOTE ]
Sigh. I was all ready to make a "SHIP IT HOLLA" post too. Stupid garbage time TDs.

This year is looking like two steps forward, two steps back. I got lucky on Ward even though Jacobs was inactive and Coughlin barely gave Droughns any carries. I got unlucky on Brown vs. Toomer when any long completion to Brown was called back by penalties (plus McNabb was targeting him all night). I got lucky on R. White when Houston allowed the Falcons to run at will in the 4th quarter. I got unlucky on D. Clark when Harrison got hurt. The only one I really called correctly was Parker. Peterson was a complete misread. At least I didn't end up with a losing record this time.

This week: 3-3, -0.59 units
YTD: 8-12, -5.27 units
Old 10-02-2007, 03:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I realize that it's off kilter but even having to lay that I think it's still almost giving money away. He's not invincible but I see him with a 125+yd game. Plus his conference call made it sound like he's coming to play.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nothing like free money.