Old 10-16-2006, 04:01 PM
Suigin406 Suigin406 is offline

Location: fire isiah and minaya
Default existing account at UB...

Hello, I already have an account at UB. Is there any affilate which I can sign up with to convert my account?? Also, with Full Tilt?? Thank you.
Old 10-17-2006, 10:57 PM
atincup atincup is offline
Member

Location: Maryland
Default Re: existing account at UB...

[ QUOTE ]
Hello, I already have an account at UB. Is there any affilate which I can sign up with to convert my account?? Also, with Full Tilt?? Thank you.

[/ QUOTE ]

Same here . . . [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Old 10-22-2006, 10:33 PM
MuckinWinners MuckinWinners is offline

Location: Austin, Texas

Me THREE !!!
Old 10-23-2006, 06:52 PM
RakeTheRake RakeTheRake is offline

Hiya,

Currently there is no program in place like at AP to convert existing accounts to rakeback. If it becomes available you'll see it posted here.

Kind regards

RakeTheRake
Old 10-24-2006, 11:02 AM
Suigin406 Suigin406 is offline

Location: fire isiah and minaya

[ QUOTE ]
Hiya,

Currently there is no program in place like at AP to convert existing accounts to rakeback. If it becomes available you'll see it posted here.

Kind regards

RakeTheRake

[/ QUOTE ]

ok, i was fairly sure this was the situation, but just wanted to make sure, thank you...
Old 10-30-2006, 10:13 AM
MuckinWinners MuckinWinners is offline

Location: Austin, Texas

I finally decided to email UB about converting my account for rakeback. Below is their reply:

[ QUOTE ]
Dear XXXXXXX,

Thanks for your reply.

Your account already has an affiliate and that is abcdefg.com. You
may want to find out more about their policies and rake back programs by
visiting their web site. However, if this does not match your requirements you
can always open another account this one with the affiliate of your preference.
You should take into consideration that the maximum number of accounts per
customer is three.

Do not hesitate to contact us with more questions.
Best Regards,

Ignacio.
Customer Services.

[/ QUOTE ]

I posted a synopsis of this reply in another forum thread, but thought I would post the actual email text here. Looks like it is as simple as picking an affiliate and creating a new account.
Old 10-31-2006, 09:24 PM
terrellk11 terrellk11 is offline

I asked about this and was told that if you open another account using the same information that it would just detect that information and assign you back to the same affiliate.
Old 11-07-2006, 09:46 AM
lorez lorez is offline

Location: Easy! Easy! Easy! You Shut Up

What types of things do they look at to detect whether it is an account from an already existing account? I've changed addresses and email addresses but would like to still use the same Neteller account. Would that flag up the new account as being from someone already registered?
Old 11-08-2006, 03:58 PM
Suigin406 Suigin406 is offline

Location: fire isiah and minaya

[ QUOTE ]
What types of things do they look at to detect whether it is an account from an already existing account? I've changed addresses and email addresses but would like to still use the same Neteller account. Would that flag up the new account as being from someone already registered?

[/ QUOTE ]

i just signed up for a new UB account so that I could get rakeback...i used all the same info (address, neteller), but i changed my email because it was easy to do so...everything has gone fine since...
Old 11-10-2006, 04:33 PM
Stew Stew is offline

I wrote UB on this since I don't have rakeback there and here is their repsonse...original email from me to them below:

Dear XXXXX,

Thank you for contacting us.

Every player is entitled to a total of three accounts, two per player and three per household. If you wish to create a new account with a major affiliate so that you can get rakeback, you can certainly do it but you must make sure that you open up your new account from that affiliate's website.

Finally, you need to know that you are able to share the same information on your new account but you will not be able to use your existing Neteller account to make deposits in it.

You will need to utilize an alternate deposit method or transfer the funds from your old account to your new account.

We hope this information is useful, please feel free to call upon us whenever the need arises.

Best regards,

Michel
Customer Service Department