Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar

Old 10-17-2006, 07:05 AM

Default Re: Whats the most chips you have ever seen someone have in play?

About five years ago, Clarkmeister, Dynasty, Hero (my gf, subject of many posts in the old days), and I each bought in for about eight racks in a 3/6 Kill Crazy Pineapple game at the Bike. Although Dynasty never played the game before, he won about nine racks in about two hours. Hero took a rack off me and I think Clarkmeister was about two racks ahead.

For some reason people buy a lot of chips for Pineapple so we didn't look all that much out of place.

~ Rick
Old 10-17-2006, 10:12 AM

Blackjack-over $3,000,000
Old 10-17-2006, 10:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
in for 4 racks, won 9 more at commerce 20/40. Wish I had a pic of that, but metetron and doughhater saw it, at least.

bought in for 13 racks in a 4/8 pineapple 8/b game once. needed most of them. then there was magoo, but there it was stacks of green and black for a 2/4 game. lol.

[/ QUOTE ]

great game. i was only in for 8 racks.

this is the same game where goofball had some sort of medieval castle going to protect his margarita, and was giving me 20:1 on shooting blues into the glass. when i made one he shipped me back the wet chip. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

busgstud showed us how he rolls in this game, he had at least one stack of every denomination from blue to black. holla at a player when ya see im in the street.