BB = 28/17/1.26

Full Tilt Poker, $0.05/$0.10 NL Hold'em Cash Game, 5 Players
LeggoPoker.com - Hand History Converter

CO: $10
BTN: $10.60
Hero (SB): $11
BB: $20.90
UTG: $17.55

Pre-Flop: J[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] dealt to Hero (SB)
UTG calls $0.10, CO calls $0.10, BTN folds, <font color="red">Hero raises to $0.65</font>, <font color="red">BB raises to $2.15</font>, 2 folds, Hero folds?

UTG was the real reason for being at the table as he was a huge fish with something like 85/50 stats and willing to stack off with any piece of the flop, so I'm really only interested in playing hands with this guy. However, these situations come up often for me OOP with hands like TT and JJ.
Old 11-24-2007, 11:51 AM

Default Re: $10NL JJ facing pre-flop aggression

fold seems fine. i hate these situations but villain always fires on a any flop. no mattter wether he´s got AK on a 27Q board or AA on the same board and will make you lay down the best hand quite often too. and sometimes the board comes like 3710r and you lose your whole stack to AA or KK and he loses the minumum apart from his cbet
Old 11-24-2007, 11:52 AM

Fold. BB isn't that agressive. And you can't play for setvalue anymore.
Old 11-24-2007, 12:20 PM

Villain's stats make me want to call here with position. I figure to be about even with his range (tt+, AQ+ and some resteals) and I can play this hand pretty profitably on a lot of flops especially since he looks a bit passive.
Old 11-24-2007, 12:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Villain's stats make me want to call here with position. I figure to be about even with his range (tt+, AQ+ and some resteals) and I can play this hand pretty profitably on a lot of flops especially since he looks a bit passive.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm out of position against villian. He's BB and I'm SB
Old 11-24-2007, 12:56 PM

OP whats you image?
I think a call is resonable considering his stat's as long as you have a plan of action post-flop. If the flop comes all under cards you can make a half the pot donk bet and if he shoves you can get away from it. If the flop comes with only 1 over card i would still donkbet the flop you still could be ahead of his range. 2+2 please correct me if I'm wrong(cause I am a lot)
Old 11-24-2007, 03:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
OP whats you image?
I think a call is resonable considering his stat's as long as you have a plan of action post-flop. If the flop comes all under cards you can make a half the pot donk bet and if he shoves you can get away from it. If the flop comes with only 1 over card i would still donkbet the flop you still could be ahead of his range. 2+2 please correct me if I'm wrong(cause I am a lot)

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm pretty sure I wasn't at the table long enough to have an image at that point. I had only played an orbit or 2 at this point. UTG was sitting on one of my other tables and when I saw his antics, I searched for him in the fish finder and found him at this table. My gameplan was to isolate/raise him pre-flop as much as possible. So I was raising a good deal, but not all that much. My stats for my entire session were around 25/19.
Old 11-26-2007, 11:38 AM

Results:

I called and the flop came all rags and I got felted by AA after the flop.