Full Tilt Poker, $0.25/$0.50 NL Hold'em Cash Game, 6 Players
LegoPoker Hand History Converter

SB: $43.05
BB: $47
UTG: $56.85
MP: $97.90
Hero (CO): $50
BTN: $49.25

Pre-Flop: T[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] dealt to Hero (CO)
2 folds, <font color="red">Hero raises to $1.75</font>, 2 folds, BB calls $1.25

Flop: ($3.75) A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (2 Players)
BB checks, <font color="red">Hero bets $3.75</font>, <font color="red">BB raises to $15</font>, Hero calls $11.25??????????

obv looking to get it in on turn, should i just save him the trouble and push now?

Full Tilt Poker, $0.25/$0.50 NL Hold'em Cash Game, 5 Players

SB: $107
BB: $56.40
UTG: $71.30
CO: $51.85
Hero (BTN): $49.25

Pre-Flop: J[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] dealt to Hero (BTN)
2 folds, <font color="red">Hero raises to $1.75</font>, SB folds, BB calls $1.25

Flop: ($3.75) 8[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 4[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (2 Players)
<font color="red">BB bets $3</font>, Hero calls $3

Turn: ($9.75) 9[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (2 Players)
BB checks, <font color="red">Hero bets $6.50</font>, BB calls $6.50

River: ($22.75) 4[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (2 Players)
BB checks, Hero ???

shove here? also, this guy is horrrrible...70/10/2

CO: $61.60
Hero (BTN): $56.60
SB: $66.70
BB: $50
UTG: $26
MP: $50

Pre-Flop: J[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] dealt to Hero (BTN)
UTG folds, <font color="red">MP raises to $1.75</font>, CO calls $1.75, <font color="red">Hero raises to $7.75</font>, 2 folds, MP calls $6, CO folds

Flop: ($18) J[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (2 Players)
MP checks, <font color="red">Hero bets $14.50</font>, MP calls $14.50

Turn: ($47) 9[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (2 Players)
MP checks, <font color="red">Hero ???????</font>

same goddam villain

Hero (SB): $49.50
BB: $91
UTG: $51.30
MP: $51.10
CO: $52.20

Pre-Flop: A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] dealt to Hero (SB)
2 folds, <font color="red">CO raises to $1.75</font>, BTN calls $1.75, <font color="red">Hero raises to $7.50</font>, BB folds, CO calls $5.75, BTN calls $5.75

Flop: ($23) J[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (3 Players)
Hero checks, <font color="red">CO bets $15</font>, BTN folds, <font color="red">Hero raises to $42 and is All-In</font>..........

SAME VILLAIN
i just really really couldn't see him with anything, he constantly constantly bet bet bet BET BET [censored] HIM THAT'S WHY
Old 10-04-2007, 11:25 PM

Default Re: A few 50nl 6max hands for your viewing pleasure

It's kinda hard to say without seeing your hole cards.
Old 10-04-2007, 11:26 PM

well how do u like that. no images. i'll try to edit.
Old 10-04-2007, 11:30 PM

If red X's are wild then I like your chances.
Old 10-04-2007, 11:34 PM

hand 1 - just get it all-in - lots of cards on the turn that may scare your opponent away.

hand 2 - I woulda raised the flop. As played, against a station, I just check behind on the turn. On river, just check it through. He's a station - no need to bluff him.

hand 3 - check behind on turn, and give it up on river if he bets a significant amount

hand 4 - don't 3-bet stations OOP w/ AT. Just fold that pf.
and flop is spew - just push your good hands against this guy and you will make money - no need for fancy play.
Old 10-04-2007, 11:40 PM

Really don't like any of the hands against your maniac, especially the 2nd hand. Presumably your FE is very small in all these hands, but you want to shove A hi and he likely calls w any pair?

2nd hand... if you are going to be aggro vs this villain you have to be willing to get it in on this flop. Raise that [censored] up. I can see where you want to bet the turn to build a pot but you can't call a CRAI so given your line I think checking behind is better. Are you sure these hands are converted right, cause shoving river here would be awful.
Old 10-04-2007, 11:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Pre-Flop: T[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] dealt to Hero (CO)

Flop: ($3.75) A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (2 Players)
BB checks, <font color="red">Hero bets $3.75</font>, <font color="red">BB raises to $15</font>, Hero calls $11.25??????????

obv looking to get it in on turn, should i just save him the trouble and push now?

<font color="blue"> Shove - Freeroll, your flush may kill action on turn. </font>

Pre-Flop: J[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] dealt to Hero (BTN)
2 folds, <font color="red">Hero raises to $1.75</font>, SB folds, BB calls $1.25

Flop: ($3.75) 8[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 4[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (2 Players)

BB checks, Hero ???

<font color="blue">Id prob raise flop, or check turn. Pick you line and stick to it imo. </font>

Pre-Flop: J[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] dealt to Hero (BTN)
UTG folds, <font color="red">MP raises to $1.75</font>, CO calls $1.75, <font color="red">Hero raises to $7.75</font>, 2 folds, MP calls $6, CO folds

<font color="blue">Fold pre. </font>

Flop: ($18) J[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (2 Players)

<font color="blue"> Chck behind IMO. </font>

Pre-Flop: A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] dealt to Hero (SB)
2 folds, <font color="red">CO raises to $1.75</font>, BTN calls $1.75, <font color="red">Hero raises to $7.50</font>, BB folds, CO calls $5.75, BTN calls $5.75

Flop: ($23) J[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (3 Players)
Hero checks, <font color="red">CO bets $15</font>, BTN folds, <font color="red">Hero raises to $42 and is All-In</font>..........

SAME VILLAIN
i just really really couldn't see him with anything, he constantly constantly bet bet bet BET BET [censored] HIM THAT'S WHY

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="blue"> bet flop or c/f. </font>
Old 10-05-2007, 12:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
hand 1 - just get it all-in - lots of cards on the turn that may scare your opponent away.

hand 2 - I woulda raised the flop. As played, against a station, I just check behind on the turn. On river, just check it through. He's a station - no need to bluff him.

hand 3 - check behind on turn, and give it up on river if he bets a significant amount

hand 4 - don't 3-bet stations OOP w/ AT. Just fold that pf.
and flop is spew - just push your good hands against this guy and you will make money - no need for fancy play.

[/ QUOTE ]

Everything in this post is, IMO, dead on the money.
Old 10-05-2007, 01:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]

<font color="blue"> Get it in now, only cards that can scare him off to come </font>

<font color="blue"> Don't like the call, we're not drawing to the nuts here and wrong pot odds to do so, no guarantee of getting paid </font>

<font color="blue"> Picked up the straight draw as well, but I don't like betting a calling station, shouldn't be in this spot, but I would check it if you are. Fold to bet with wrong odds.</font>

BB checks, Hero ???

<font color="blue"> What are you repping here if you bet? What is the villain meant to believe you have? You've told a mixed story here, and villain is a call station, not a good spot for a bluff. You might move off a busted draw, but thats about all that isn't calling you down. Give up and check behind. No point shoving</font>

same goddam villain

<font color="blue"> Straight call preflop, cbet on flop is fine, as played check behind on the turn for pot control, you've probably found he doesn't fold anything. </font>

<font color="blue"> Horrible, sorry, but horrible. Fold preflop to start with, let alone reraise. As played you HAVE to cbet this flop showing so much strength preflop. Check is horrible. Why the massive crai, what are you trying for? why bluff this spot? spew.</font>
SAME VILLAIN

[/ QUOTE ]

You can make money off bad players. The way to do it is value bet value bet value bet. Your trying to make money by getting someone who calls to much, and trying to make him fold. Your playing at him with nothing. This is the exact opposite of what you should be doing. You're making his style profitable.

Wait until you've got a solid hand, and bet that, stop trying to bluff him.
Old 10-05-2007, 01:14 AM

H1: I doubt this guy is oflding since he has to have TPTK beat, so just shove.

H2: raise the flop.

H3: depeneds on villain. Vs grinder i bet all day, v/s looser player i check fold all day.

H4: fold PF. I only raise if the opener has like a PFR of 19+, in which case I bet flop.