Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Puzzles and Other Games

Old 11-27-2007, 02:48 PM

Default Re: The Revolution - Game Thread

So on one hand we have Nich who I have a village read on (for some reason) this game, and on the other hand we have Books who everyone is throwing a hissy fit over people voting durron instead of him and who has come out with his most LOLish claim ever.

Hmmmm...tough choice.

Then we have LC who could've possibly been seer-peeked and mets who has quieted down a ton since I answered his question and antidan is not here to argue with him anymore. And of course FMX with last night's BS.

Decisions, decisions.

We also have Solanthos who's been barking at the moon for a while and drzen who stopped being confrontational/serious and started lightening up.

Herbie, how many [censored] wolves are in this game??

I'll vote for any of them. Just not Nich or koki today. DMK is off the hook. His tone went from wolf to villager rather quickly.
Old 11-27-2007, 02:50 PM

DMK is setting off my villager-with-blinders-dar pretty strongly today.

I'll be frank in that i don't really understand the books claim/nich situation fully, so i'm happy to stick with a LC vote for now. As I said, above, IF we go with Books/nich, i'd rather vote nich.
Old 11-27-2007, 02:50 PM

CINCITY WAS NOT A SEER HUNT

[ QUOTE ]
<font color="green">As the revolution forces gathered in a small warehouse planning their next move, a bomb went off outside. Rushing out they saw the body of Chuckleslovakian, who had been torn apart by the blast. Quickly putting him from their minds, the soldiers went ahead to carry out their orders. </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

Who kills revolution soldiers? Government or rogue revolutioners

[ QUOTE ]
<font color="green">They came on the small house silently and planted a bomb of their own. The Vice President was set to arrive within minutes. When his car pulled up he sent Antidan444 inside ahead of him to make sure the house was secure. He was sitting in his car when the bomb went off
</font>

[/ QUOTE ]

who kills disloyal nsa agents? either side probably

[ QUOTE ]
<font color="blue">The soldiers were used to following orders, and these came from the very top. They broke down the door and saw CinCity sitting naked in front of her computer, she turned around and gasped before being shot 11 times. The commander sighed. Always a nasty business, killing women, especially attractive ones who weren't wearing any clothes. </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

IT SAYS IN THE WRITEUP THAT "THE SOLDIERS" WERE FOLLOWING ORDERS. revolution soldiers ldo.

it wasn't a seer hunt
Old 11-27-2007, 02:51 PM

OMG I MUST BE A WOLF FOR THAT POST

i dont' necessarily think ppl pushing a lastchance lynch are wolves or villagers. just want to say that cincity wasn't a seer hunt from wolves
Old 11-27-2007, 02:53 PM

chuckles is the one we need to be looking at for seer hints
Old 11-27-2007, 02:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]

But if we kill Nich and he comes up anything (even a different evil) other than VP then books looks bad and we are looking at lynching him again. I think this only provides protection if we were to lynch books first, have him come up wolf and then ignore Nich. The other way this works is if books is an evil more powerful than the VP, who gets us to look away from him by giving up his VP. This makes me think its better to lynch Nich before books.

[/ QUOTE ]

But why give up the vice president? He can gain our trust by giving up a regular wolf or just claiming he seered a villager. I see how it gains more trust, but just throwing away your vp on day 2 is not the best way to go.

Also, if we lynch Nich and he comes up evil but not vp, then im more inclined to believe Books. Why would a wolf whos got 100% knowledge on another wolf lie about his identity and still tell us to kill him? It's just a stupid choice, whereas a villager might not have had the proper info or been guessing to save his own ass, but nonetheless is a villager.

Books is also claiming hes got angel powers and will protect himself tonight...
Old 11-27-2007, 02:54 PM

and he left none
Old 11-27-2007, 02:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
CINCITY WAS NOT A SEER HUNT

[ QUOTE ]
<font color="green">As the revolution forces gathered in a small warehouse planning their next move, a bomb went off outside. Rushing out they saw the body of Chuckleslovakian, who had been torn apart by the blast. Quickly putting him from their minds, the soldiers went ahead to carry out their orders. </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

Who kills revolution soldiers? Government or rogue revolutioners

[ QUOTE ]
<font color="green">They came on the small house silently and planted a bomb of their own. The Vice President was set to arrive within minutes. When his car pulled up he sent Antidan444 inside ahead of him to make sure the house was secure. He was sitting in his car when the bomb went off
</font>

[/ QUOTE ]

who kills disloyal nsa agents? either side probably

[ QUOTE ]
<font color="blue">The soldiers were used to following orders, and these came from the very top. They broke down the door and saw CinCity sitting naked in front of her computer, she turned around and gasped before being shot 11 times. The commander sighed. Always a nasty business, killing women, especially attractive ones who weren't wearing any clothes. </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

IT SAYS IN THE WRITEUP THAT "THE SOLDIERS" WERE FOLLOWING ORDERS. revolution soldiers ldo.

it wasn't a seer hunt

[/ QUOTE ]

antidan was killed by teh revolution imo. "THE SOLDIERS" that killed cincity were gov't soldiers who got orders from HIGHER UP. What revolution has a HIGHER UP?
Old 11-27-2007, 02:55 PM

dmk - it looks pretty clearlyfrom the night writeup that

Blue = government actions,
Green = revolutionary

we can check the posts from yesterday, but i think you're wrong here.
Old 11-27-2007, 02:56 PM

dmk,
if you want to read that deeply into the writeup, then it seems to me that "the very top" is more likely to refer to the President than the revolutionary leader.