Attention grabbing clothing 6 4.03%
Attention grabbing jewerly 9 6.04%
Your person is themed (Emo,Gangsta,Punk,Goth) 5 3.36%
None of the above 87 58.39%
Voters: 149. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-06-2007, 08:16 PM

Default Re: ***SSNL LIFE THREAD NOV***

Hmmm.. Any IT guys here? I need some help with setting up remote desktop on my PC. Need some help on how it works, what it exactly does and how I can set it up. Wouldn't take too much time I suppose. Or should I ask help for this in another forum?
Old 11-06-2007, 08:17 PM

why the fk cant i get good grades on tests so fking easy a retard could do it if he actually studied some. High school i always got bare minimum. And i did highest thing possible because all those retards claimed I have brains (Iq is 130 or something). I never did a fking thing. But yet im too lazy and unmotivated to do anything at all in University. Only thing i work hard for is poker. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] Thinking about dropping out (only first year) and starting again when i can find more motivation and get myself to do something, im only just 19 y/o. I hate this so much, why cant i be just like everyone else and be done with it. just get that stupid degree, even tho i hate studying and reading all those books.

/emo rant
Old 11-06-2007, 08:25 PM

LOL bg owning my roomie now.
Old 11-06-2007, 08:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
why the fk cant i get good grades on tests so fking easy a retard could do it if he actually studied some. High school i always got bare minimum. And i did highest thing possible because all those retards claimed I have brains (Iq is 130 or something). I never did a fking thing. But yet im too lazy and unmotivated to do anything at all in University. Only thing i work hard for is poker. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] Thinking about dropping out (only first year) and starting again when i can find more motivation and get myself to do something, im only just 19 y/o. I hate this so much, why cant i be just like everyone else and be done with it. just get that stupid degree, even tho i hate studying and reading all those books.

/emo rant

[/ QUOTE ]

Dropping out is a bad idea. Motivation only gets harder as you get older.

Also - hs is incredibly easy - I never studied until I got to college. Suddenly competition was tougher and I was forced to try a little (good school for engineering = even tougher).

I'd suggest you really focus on HOW YOU LEARN. I never went to class after the first half of freshman year, never went to office hours, yet still graduated in the top 10% of my class (not really anything to brag about but w/e). What I learned early was that I learned by working through problems, and really thinking about them before asking questions of my smarter friends (who DID go to class and office hourse [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] ).

Not saying this is right for you, but after I realized a) how I learned and b) how to study effeciently - suddenly I was able to free up time by cutting extraneous 'should do' [censored] like going to class. That free time allowed me to party / enjoy life, and in that efficiency, I found the motivation to study when necessary and do well. I figured I owed it to myself for how much fun I was having during the time.

Hope that helps / makes sense. I think I've used up my /'s for the day.
Old 11-06-2007, 08:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
LOL bg owning my roomie now.

[/ QUOTE ]

haha. my bro's roommate in college was ranked like #5 in the nation on Halo when it first came out. My bro showed me his tricks and now I pwn all of my friends, but my bro still owns my halo azzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz all day with the sniper/pistol. lol at onlinelivevideogameaments
Old 11-06-2007, 08:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'd suggest you really focus on HOW YOU LEARN.

[/ QUOTE ]

this is what I would tell you too. oh yeah, and don't drop out. yeah, it sucks (present tense for me too). but it will be worth it when we retire in 15 years and sit across from Orange and Goofy in Monte Carlo playing Chinese with 2-7 in the middle for $5k/point. I just keep dreaming of getting Raymer across from me in a HU TD27 match for his roll.... hmmmm... enough about wet dreams. don't drop out.
Old 11-06-2007, 08:51 PM

http://www.ldpride.net/learningstyles.MI.htm
Old 11-06-2007, 08:52 PM

k ty for all advice. When i am motived for stuff i work super hard for it, but when im not i cant be arsed to do anything, I gotta get rid of that mentality.
Old 11-06-2007, 08:59 PM

BG down like 21-10 to roomie in the third. i'm sure that BG is swearing at the screen, roomie got a few breaks.
Old 11-06-2007, 09:21 PM

BG gets buttraped. roomie says 'gg, we should play again sometime.'
Closed Thread