Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-11-2007, 09:05 AM

Default Titan Poker hrmm ??

Hey guys,
I have never deposited to titan poker but had a account for some time .

I just recently sent titan support a email asking them a couple of thing being 1 - What do i get as a first deposit bouns ? if anything and 2 - i need to change my account from euro to US as i must of signed up using euro dollars. Now i have never deposited to titan but have had a account there for a while now.

I get there reponse saying they have frozen my account for security reasons and asking me to send them a copy of my drivers license passport/ credit card/ bank statement im like WTF i havent even deposited and if i did deposit i would be doing it via net teller. so i email them back asking them whats going on and not to send me automated responses.

Now heres where is gets interesting im looking at the email i got 3 of them from titan support but this one looked a little strange

You may not know this sender. Mark as safe | Mark as unsafe
Sent: Saturday, 11 August 2007 8:41:21 AM
To: Brent T (tXXxxxxXXX@hotmail.com)
Dear Brent, Thank you for choosing the Titan Poker. Our automated billing system has detected that the phone number given by you upon registration may be incomplete/incorrect. It is important that we have the complete phone number on record for security reasons. In order to update your account, we require that you send us a valid phone number. We apologize for any inconvenience caused, but we require this information for security purposes. Should you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact the Titan Poker Support Team. We are available 24 Hours a day, 7 days a week. E-mail: support@titanpoker.comToll Free: +1888-201-5684International: +632-756-7927Fax Toll Free: +1888-201-5554International: +632-756-7907 Best regards, The Titan Poker TeamBecome a Legend at Titan <a href="Pokerhttp://www.titanpoker.com/" target="_blank">Pokerhttp://www.titanpoker.com/</a>

WTF is with the address im starting to wondering if someone watched me type that email to titan and trying to get information out of me as the email address it totally unknown..

All other emails are from support@titanpoker.com Im guessing that is the valid address and is the one i emailed.

Im not sure what to make of this but i am not comfortable sending them my ID.

What do u guys think ?