Old 08-11-2007, 09:05 AM
AussieBrent AussieBrent is offline
Member

Default Titan Poker hrmm ??

Hey guys,
I have never deposited to titan poker but had a account for some time .

I just recently sent titan support a email asking them a couple of thing being 1 - What do i get as a first deposit bouns ? if anything and 2 - i need to change my account from euro to US as i must of signed up using euro dollars. Now i have never deposited to titan but have had a account there for a while now.

I get there reponse saying they have frozen my account for security reasons and asking me to send them a copy of my drivers license passport/ credit card/ bank statement im like WTF i havent even deposited and if i did deposit i would be doing it via net teller. so i email them back asking them whats going on and not to send me automated responses.

Now heres where is gets interesting im looking at the email i got 3 of them from titan support but this one looked a little strange