Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Gambling > Psychology
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-17-2007, 04:21 PM

Default Reminder: David Sklansky is on my radio show this afternoon (April 17)

Hi everybody,

It's called "Poker Psychology with Dr. Al Schoonmaker," and you can hear it live at holdemradio.com. If you miss the live show, you can get it from the archives after Saturday. Just click on “Podcast Channels” and my show.

There will be three segments because the show is recorded that way. The segments will be labeled by the date they go into the archives, which will be about April 20.

It's not light entertainment. David and I will have a serious conversation about a wide range of issues, including his recent article in our eZine, "It doesn't always depend."

That article has been quite controversial. It states that there is ONE right way to play certain hands. You can read comments about that article on several of our forums.

A number of my questions will be taken from posts on our forums about that article and other subjects. I have also received questions from 2+2ers via PM and e-mail.

More generally, we will discuss the relative importance of math, logic, and psychology. David and I do not agree that it is math and logic VERSUS psychology. In fact, people who believe that they are opposed don't understand what psychological research is all about.

If you would like to ask a question, go to holdemradio.com, click on “Chat Room,” and send in your question during the show.

This post will also go on another forum.

Regards,

Al
Old 04-17-2007, 04:37 PM

Default Re: Reminder: David Sklansky is on my radio show this afternoon (April 17)

so it's on at 8pm EST. I'll try to listen today. Thanks for the reminder Al