Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-12-2006, 03:08 PM

Default Re: How much do you want to be a few inches taller...

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'm pretty happy with 5'9". I think being taller would get in the way of things I like to do like running and climbing.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't understand how being tall could possibly get in the way of those two things.

[/ QUOTE ]
you probably don't do much of either of those two things.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh, great explanation.

I assume you mean distance running, and I do know for sure the best distance runners currently and in the past have nearly all been near or above 6'.

[/ QUOTE ]
O
R
L
Y
?
Old 10-12-2006, 03:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm pretty happy with 5'9". I think being taller would get in the way of things I like to do like running and climbing.

[/ QUOTE ]

running?

how in the hell does the fact that I am 6'6" get in the way of how fast I can run? I have always been pretty fast, I guess I am just failing to reason out the logic here.
Old 10-12-2006, 03:13 PM

short climbers are better because they have to move less weight less distance, same reason people with shorter arms can bench more

also, i know a kid who did this surgery, he spent a year in bed recovering so he could go from 4'11 to 5'1 i think. if i ever see him again i plan on mocking him relentlessly
Old 10-12-2006, 03:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

running?

how in the hell does the fact that I am 6'6" get in the way of how fast I can run? I have always been pretty fast, I guess I am just failing to reason out the logic here.

[/ QUOTE ]
yeah you are.
Old 10-12-2006, 03:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
meh, sprinting is for pussies.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, you are right. We tall guys should just stick to banging all the chicks that don't want to bang you short guys.
Old 10-12-2006, 03:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

running?

[/ QUOTE ]

I think I've finally gotten to the bottom of this. It's our larger penises. Sure we can run a few hundred meters with them or climb a fence or something, but beyond that, it really gets uncomfortable lugging these things around.
Old 10-12-2006, 03:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
meh, sprinting is for pussies.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, you are right. We tall guys should just stick to banging all the chicks that don't want to bang you short guys.

[/ QUOTE ]
wtf does being tall have to do with sprinting being for pussies? I was saying I don't care about sprinting since it's a sissy man's sport.
Old 10-12-2006, 03:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
oh man, I forgot about this video of dan osman:

http://www.vwho.net/player.php?VE_Path=s...2ECBhEp5fOCH1h2

SICK dyno at 1:13.

[/ QUOTE ]

wow, thats just wrong

didnt he die jumping off a tree tied to a rope or something?

[/ QUOTE ]
he died jumping off like a 1000-ft. cliff in yosemite with a rope tied to him, which is something he did pretty frequently. his last jump is on a DVD featuring him, but it doesn't show him dying. apparently there were no remains, just blood in the trees.

his mistake was changing his jumpoff point at the last moment so that the rope he was tied to rubbed against an anchor rope.

here's a video from the DVD of what I'm talking about--I haven't watched it the whole way through so I'm not sure if it shows his last jump but it gives you an idea of how ridiculous what he was doing is:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...99016230&q

edit: another unfortunate point is that he was on his cell phone on his last jump. creepy for the person on the other end, whoever it was. his last words were something like "WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU ..."

[/ QUOTE ]

wow, that video was pretty amazing. 7:30 was the scariest part, heh my stomach was in knots just watching that.

The next few hours of my life will prolly be wasted googling for more stuff [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 10-12-2006, 03:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I think I've finally gotten to the bottom of this. It's our larger penises. Sure we can run a few hundred meters with them or climb a fence or something, but beyond that, it really gets uncomfortable lugging these things around.

[/ QUOTE ]
DKSR,

You sure seem insecure about something even though you're tall and have a big penis. Do they have surgery for personalities?????? [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 10-12-2006, 03:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
DKSR,

You sure seem insecure about something even though you're tall and have a big penis. Do they have surgery for personalities?????? [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Let me guess...you are short?

Either that or your sarcasm detector is broken. My insane unscientific claims are no more ridiculous than Man's claims.