Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Micro Stakes Limit
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-20-2006, 11:43 AM

Default Re: Who raises this river?

I'm with the mob - call. I don't see enough here for a raise.
Old 11-20-2006, 01:01 PM

Well played! And I like pf too.
Old 11-20-2006, 01:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I think I was fixed on the small side pot and didn't consider the big main pot that would entice him to call with absolutely anything.

[/ QUOTE ]

Problem is, if you do bet and he raises, I don't think you can call since you're worried about the player in the sidepot having you beat, not one of the players in the mainpot. i.e. you have to just remove the other players from the pot and play it as you would if it were HU, and is he going to c/r the river with worse than TP? (Since the two all-ins were AI preflop, I see no reason to think that one of them has you beat, so you're basically against one Villan for the whole pot.)
Old 11-20-2006, 08:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I think I was fixed on the small side pot and didn't consider the big main pot that would entice him to call with absolutely anything.

[/ QUOTE ]

Problem is, if you do bet and he raises, I don't think you can call since you're worried about the player in the sidepot having you beat, not one of the players in the mainpot. i.e. you have to just remove the other players from the pot and play it as you would if it were HU, and is he going to c/r the river with worse than TP? (Since the two all-ins were AI preflop, I see no reason to think that one of them has you beat, so you're basically against one Villan for the whole pot.)

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, but I'm getting good odds with the whole pot. But yeah, that was how I was thinking.