There are others worse 53 57.61%
Voters: 92. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-28-2006, 05:13 AM
ericjones ericjones is offline

Default Ftp stole my money

I deposted $600 on ftp ran it up to $14k in a couple days. I Clicked cashout and went to sleep, next day I login my account is suspended I email them ask what is going on? They tell me my account is in a routine audit and they will have more info shortly, well we play cat and mouse for over 2 months and finally they tell me I somehow defrauded their site without telling me what exactly I did and I will never be seeing my money again. I suggest everyone avoids playing on this site because not only do they steal your money but they also take over 2 months to do a standard investigation. Very easy to be theives when you hide behind corrupt goverments depending on your money and have no toll free number huh Ftp? Email correspondents are below if you do not beleive me.

Hello Eric,

Thank you for your patience in this matter.

We have completed our investigation into your account and have
determined that your account has been involved in fraudulent activities.
Your account has been permanently closed.

Any funds that were elicited through fraud that remain in your Full Tilt
Poker account will be forfeited to Full Tilt Poker. All other funds
remaining in your account are now held under the order of Full Tilt
Poker. You are no longer welcome to play at Full Tilt Poker as we have
zero tolerance for fraud on our site.

Regards,

Keith
Senior Customer Support Representative
Full Tilt Poker Support

Please remember that no one will ever ask you for your
password or account information, not even support. Please
use good common sense and keep your password a secret.

Learn, Chat, and Play with the Pros.
100% Initial Deposit Bonus - www.fulltiltpoker.com

Previous Reply Follows:
-----------------------

Another 2 weeks just flew by any updates?

On 11/1/06, Full Tilt Poker Support <support@fulltiltpoker.com> wrote:
Hello Eric,

Thank you for your reply.

First off, I am sorry to hear that it has taken as long as it has to
only lead to the same point we were 2 months ago. However, please
understand that investigations such as this will take a bit longer than
expected - simply due to the amount of research and information is
needed to document and process.

With that being said, we would simply like to ask for your patience once
again until this matter has been fully concluded. Rest assured that upon
the completion of this case, you will be notified immediately on the
status of your FTP player account.

Once again, we thank you for your continued patronage and loyalty you
have given to our site.

Regards,

Shenyan
Full Tilt Poker Support

Please remember that no one will ever ask you for your
password or account information, not even support. Please
use good common sense and keep your password a secret.

Learn, Chat, and Play with the Pros.
100% Initial Deposit Bonus - www.fulltiltpoker.com

Previous Reply Follows:
-----------------------

How does a investigation take 2 months?

On 10/31/06, Full Tilt Poker Support <support@fulltiltpoker.com> wrote:

Hello Eric,

Thank you for your email.

As we have previously stated, we do not have a time frame for the
completion of our investigation. We have escalated this investigation to
our credit manager who will personally reviewing your case. When they
have completed their review, any actions regarding your account will be
taken.
I apologize but my colleagues and I cannot provide you with any further
information regarding this case at this time.

Your continued patience would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Tom
Cashier & Security Supervisor
Full Tilt Poker Support

Please remember that no one will ever ask you for your
password or account information, not even support. Please
use good common sense and keep your password a secret.

Learn, Chat, and Play with the Pros.
100% Initial Deposit Bonus - www.fulltiltpoker.com

Original Message Follows:
------------------------

It is now approaching 2 freakin months since you started your
investigation, how slow can you be? You have no intention on ever
giving me my money do you?

On 10/13/06, Support <support@fulltiltpoker.com> wrote:
Hello Eric,

Thanks for your email.

Unfortunately, our investigation is still not complete. I apologize for

the extensive length of time our audit has taken, however, I have no
additional information I can provide you with at this time.

Please understand we are working to the best of our ability to have this
audit completed. We certainly agree that you have been more than
patient

regarding this matter, unfortunately we can only implore you to extend
that patience a little more.

In the meantime, if there?s anything else we can help you with, please
let us know.

Regards,

Vanessa
Full Tilt Poker Support

Please remember that no one will ever ask you for your
password or account information, not even support. Please
use good common sense and keep your password a secret.

Chat with the Pros, Play with the Pros, Learn from the Pros.
100% Initial Deposit Bonus - www.fulltiltpoker.com

Original Message Follows:
------------------------

It is now a month and one week since you supsended me and started your
investigation, if you are going to steal my money just tell me so, so I
can quit wasting my time. There is absolutely 0 excuse why this should
be taking so long, I have done nothing wrong. This is totally
unacceptable and irrational.

On 10/3/06, Full Tilt Poker Support <support@fulltiltpoker.com >wrote:
Hello Eric,

Thanks for your email.

I am sorry but I cannot comment further on how long the investigation
will take. We are working to resolve this as quickly as possible.

We appreciate your business. If there's anything else we can assist you
with, please let us know.

Regards,

Jeremy
Full Tilt Poker Support

Please remember that no one will ever ask you for your
password or account information, not even support. Please
use good common sense and keep your password a secret.

Chat with the Pros, Play with the Pros, Learn from the Pros.
100% Initial Deposit Bonus - www.fulltiltpoker.com

Original Message Follows:
------------------------
So this can take a year?

<support@fulltiltpoker.com>

> please
> > > feel

Pros.

> <support@fulltiltpoker.com>

> simply
> > > need

> us

Please

> Pros.

> be
> > this,

> > <support@fulltiltpoker.com>

> matter

> > kindly
> the
> > > time

> > assured
> our

> Please

> > Pros.

> > > <support@fulltiltpoker.com >

Tilt

Old 11-28-2006, 05:32 AM
Big Limpin Big Limpin is offline

Location: shippo the chippos !!!
Default Re: Ftp stole my money

bummer, dont cheat [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]
Old 11-28-2006, 05:54 AM
neverforgetlol neverforgetlol is offline

tl dr
Old 11-28-2006, 06:20 AM
VielGeld VielGeld is offline

Location: Irvine, CA (originally from Taipei, Taiwan! ROC represnt)

these posts are way too common nowadays. i agree with OP i'm going to withdraw all my money from FT, their support is seriously a joke
Old 11-28-2006, 06:44 AM
edfurlong edfurlong is offline

Location: Stabbing your probiscus

I didn't bother to read any of that, but I'm shocked, shocked I say, that it was your first post.
Old 11-28-2006, 06:58 AM
Synergistic Explosions Synergistic Explosions is offline

That is an impressive amount to defraud them out of in only a few days. What's the secret?
Old 11-28-2006, 07:06 AM
edfurlong edfurlong is offline

Location: Stabbing your probiscus

I think the key is a ton of stolen credit cards, a ton of accounts, and a lot of dumping to his account.
Old 11-28-2006, 07:15 AM
ericjones ericjones is offline

Ya nice glad you people are having a laugh at my expense and jumping to conclusions, what are you guys paid Ftp Shills or something defending them for robbing others? This would be fine and dandy if I was the only one they did this to, but others have had the same problem as well. Running $600 to $14k is perfectly normal by moving up in limits, also I won my money supposedly from Ftp regulars that I still see on this site to date. Defend all you want If I was really defrauding their site I would not come to any forum bitching about it as what I was doing would be illegal, or be stupid enough to send them in my id and utility bill. So try again Ftp defenders.
Old 11-28-2006, 07:18 AM
CaseS87 CaseS87 is offline

Location: 9 miles south of Seattle

[ QUOTE ]
Ya nice glad you people are having a laugh at my expense and jumping to conclusions, what are you guys paid Ftp Shills or something defending them for robbing others? This would be fine and dandy if I was the only one they did this to, but others have had the same problem as well. Running $600 to $14k is perfectly normal by moving up in limits, also I won my money supposedly from Ftp regulars that I still see on this site to date. Defend all you want If I was really defrauding their site I would not come to any forum bitching about it as what I was doing would be illegal, or be stupid enough to send them in my id and utility bill. So try again Ftp defenders.

[/ QUOTE ]

it is clearly more logical to believe full tilt over you, do you see why?
Old 11-28-2006, 07:21 AM
ericjones ericjones is offline

No please explain. It is logical to beleive a site located god knows where with no reprucutions if they were to screw someone over, or not even a phone # to call right? You have to sit there for days hoping and waiting for a response from them. Explain why someone like noble poker has a toll free number and has never given me problems cashing out but Ftp hides and takes forever to respond? Explain to me why it took them over 2 months to come up with a excuse and research something. I don't care wether people beleive me or not, that is your business not mine. They stole my money and I am letting people know about it. If people wanna hold large sums of money on their site after reading this that is their business.
Closed Thread