Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-25-2006, 08:43 PM

Default Re: NEAR DEATH - Heres my tale, whats yours?

The only one that comes to mind is back when I was in my early teens.

My friend and I decide to go for a late evening swim in the ocean, as we get up from the ocean three skinheads walks by. One pulls up a handgun and aims at me for what felt like several minutes (although it was probably more like 10 seconds). Then he smirks, puts it down and they keep walking.

May not even have been a real gun, but I could really feel deaths embrace in that moment. [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

I guess I could also add this one, even though it's not really a near-death experience since I apperantly wasn't about to die but anyway..

I had spent almost a week in amsterdam and this was my last night. As you can imagine I was pretty [censored] up on drugs.
Either way for the entire day I had felt this sort of strange feeling in my chest, heart and left arm but I disregarded it because Im a young and otherwise healthy person. I smoked the nights last joint and ended up extremely stoned and tired. My heart started running fast and I just wanted to get back to my room, which happened to be on the 5th floor, no elevator. So I walked the 10 minute walk up the 5 stairs and when I got to the room I fell on my face. At this moment I was certain I was going to die.
So I picked up my cellphone to call my sister back home to say good bye (calling an ambulance never struck my idiot mind). But as I dialed the number I passed out. Woke up the next day fine but a bit confused and scared.