Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Two Plus Two > About the Forums
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-30-2007, 05:15 PM

Default Re: assani ruining the SE forum

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
suppose that I went and started another onslaught thread in OOT and I clearly labeled the title of the thread as "onslaught." Why exactly would this bother you? Why can you not just choose not to click on it?

[/ QUOTE ]

One short answer is that the presence of something I don't want to read on the front page kicks something I do want to read off the front page.

[/ QUOTE ]

Two points....

1. YOu realize you can change your settings and have like 100 posts on the front page, right? That would seem to make this a non-issue.

2. While I understand your point, you have to admit that there are going to be a lot of topics that you have no interest in(and that will consequently bump other threads you do like down), right? So as long as there are some people that do like the thread, would you not agree that you should be willing to make this small "sacrifice" for them? Basically what I'm saying is that I don't see how an onslaught thread would be any different than a thread about a band, movie, or tv show in OOT that you had no interest in.

103,190 and counting