Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 10-22-2007, 01:13 AM

Default Re: AP thread 872.6 - Statement ITT

and each person they know will soon know
Old 10-22-2007, 01:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
maybe 98% of players don't read forums, but every player plays at a home game somewhere, and with every home game being played,there's someone there that reads forums, and the word on how crooked of an organization absolute is will soon get out to all players

[/ QUOTE ]

And they'll say "ya it was some online poker site" and their friend will say "ya they're all rigged" and in 30 days this will be a very long forgotten thread and there will nothing but me and the fish at AP! [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
Old 10-22-2007, 01:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
maybe 98% of players don't read forums, but every player plays at a home game somewhere, and with every home game being played,there's someone there that reads forums, and the word on how crooked of an organization absolute is will soon get out to all players

[/ QUOTE ]

And they'll say "ya it was some online poker site" and their friend will say "ya they're all rigged" and in 30 days this will be a very long forgotten thread and there will nothing but me and the fish at AP! [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I hope they will lose their license or be charged by the police and shut down immediatly and flee to Panama with your money
Old 10-22-2007, 01:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

GP gimmick account?
Old 10-22-2007, 01:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
GP gimmick account?

[/ QUOTE ]

Wit out a doubt

Spam Clown
Old 10-22-2007, 01:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess its a great opportunity for you, just like those contractors going to iraq....lot a money to be made, but with high EV, comes high risk sometimes, just don't get harpooned there shark
Old 10-22-2007, 01:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Reply - I take it you can not find even one instance of actual improper behavior by the KGC or you would have posted it.

[/ QUOTE ]

And you have given no instance where KGC has ever done their job (other than cash checks).

[ QUOTE ]

You ask why they did not investigate when charges were first made about this incident. For all you know or I know, they did, but of course such claims of poker site cheating are made every day by the thousands, literally. Constantly I hear people claim sites are rigged, and obviously no one is going to investigate the literally thousands of such complaints which are made daily.

[/ QUOTE ]

So because of the volume of claims, they should investigate no claims? What is the value to their licenses if they don't investigate anything, ever? Clearly customer claims can be prioritized, and clearly these claims were serious and made by credible people and should have been prioritized very high months ago. Did AP tell KGC about them originally? If not, why isn't KGC punishing AP right now for with-holding this information from their regulator? If they did, why didn't the KGC investigate?

You don't have answers to these questions because there are no good answers. The only answers are that KGC is either a incompetent sham setup by the tribe to rake in licensing revenue without really acting like a gaming commission, or it's a facade setup by poker companies to give players false assurances.

[ QUOTE ]

Though I play at AP every day, and read two plus two almost every day, I had not heard about this cheating incident until recently. So I am not surprised that we did not hear about official agencies investigating this matter until recently. As to your claim that I am somehow linked to KGC, that proves that you will make false charges, and that your opinions are unreliable.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually I said.

[ QUOTE ]

And since it's clear you are associated with the KGC, the Kahwanake tribe, Joe Norton, or the scumbags at Absolute Poker.

[/ QUOTE ]

I should have also given you an "all of the above option". You post here 24 times in the last 2 years, mostly giving opinions on the legality of internet poker and U.S. legislation, without a strategy post to your name. You completely dismiss KGC having any responsibility to ever investigate any licensee, and give no evidence they ever have. What does that sound like? Doesn't sound like a regular 2+2 grinder, that's for sure. If you are concerned, you can ask a mod to post your IP address to show you at least aren't geographically near any of those parties.

[ QUOTE ]

But again - feel free to demonstrate any misbehavior by this organization which you appparently merely ASSUME is corrupt, which you without any stated basis claim is fraudulent, and if you can not do that then I think you should retract your baseless claims. Stick to sins for which there is actual evidence, and stop confusing your supsicions with actual fact.

[/ QUOTE ]

My claims are clearly not baseless. Until the KGC shows that it actually does something, it proves that it's either incompetent or corrupt. Right now KGC has enough evidence to suspend AP's license. Why don't you explain why they don't? Why can't you explain why they don't act like a regulatory agency? Why is their last regulatory event (according to their own PR) to slap GoldenPalace on the wrist for having a streaker at the Olympics wear their logo (over two years ago!)?

You keep telling us to trust KGC and the tribe, but you give no reasons why we should, and you give us no explanation for why they haven't done their jobs.

SUSPEND ABSOLUTE POKER'S LICENSE, NOW!
Old 10-22-2007, 01:26 AM

I need a new cliff-notes because I've been away for a couple days, have no idea what's going on now, and am not about to take 2-3 hours or more to try to make it all the way through this thread.
Old 10-22-2007, 01:27 AM

And in all seriousness, this was from a group of old frat buds from little old SAE, Montana Beta Chapter! My old stompn grounds. all we did there was drink, smoke weed, and **** chicks. can you even comprehend whats been going with the REAL smart guys. have you ever read any of Ben Mezrich's books. i can't wait to read his next one on how the cal tech, or mit guys took online poker for tens of millions of dollars year after year. but that book won't be written for atleast another 10 or so years. trust me--this whole AP thing is nothing but a "needle in a haystack" as far as online cheating goes. a couple of extra lines of code to open a back door to view hole cards-NO PROBLEM
Old 10-22-2007, 01:30 AM

If they lose their license, can't they just start using servers from another site, without a license?
Closed Thread