Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-22-2007, 04:53 PM

Default Re: Playing NLHE with Celebs at Commerce

not at commerce, but i've played with a bunch of athletes/ex-athletes at bellagio: alex rodriguez, eddie jones, shaun king (former bucs QB), and probably upwards of a hundred hours with orel hershiser.
Old 05-22-2007, 06:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
his girlfriend looks like shes 15 tho, in reality i heard she had just turned 21, one nite he dropped her off at the 5-10 table and everyone was kinda gawking, so i told the cocktail waitress to get her a drink and she politely refused, we all joked that she wasn't old enough to drink yet. lauren prepon (?) from the 70s show plays sometimes. jack haley the ex-laker and bull is there semi-regularly, hes a big talker but pretty tight.

[/ QUOTE ]

Jack haley was at my table yesterday at Commerce ($10/$20). He's a so so player but very talkative.
Old 05-22-2007, 08:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
"Devon Aoki"

TELL ME MORE ABOUT THIS INSTANTLY.

[/ QUOTE ]

She was at Commerce just walking around last Friday. I dont know what she plays.
Old 05-22-2007, 08:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
ive played with james woods a couple times, he SUCKS. doesnt take it seriously at all. played with shannon elizabeth in a tournament. she seems to play well and really try. very tight. my favorite celebrity ive played with though is ben affleck. about 5 years ago, in a fairly big pot limit game, he basically gave me a pot. i asked him what he had after he went all in and he told me. i didnt think he'd lie to me because he knew i was playing over my head and that the money was important to me. plus being a female helped. i asked if he had a pair or better and he said no so i called with my AK and he had AQ. big pot too. he was a super nice guy (not just because of that). he was friendly with everyone and seemed really down to earth. plus he's REALLY cute!

[/ QUOTE ]

LIKE WOOOOOW!!!!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 05-22-2007, 09:04 PM

i played with chuck norris at the bellagio and he was a nice guy, that is till steven segal zipwired in and landed on the table and spilled chucks drink. chuck then went nuts and the two of them started a knifefight. im not sure who won because we were evacuated from the building.
Old 05-22-2007, 11:37 PM

Ben Affleck few years ago at River Rock. Extremely fun guy. He lost about 5k in 3-4hrs, bought everyone drinks. Had a blast.
Old 05-23-2007, 12:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
his girlfriend looks like shes 15 tho, in reality i heard she had just turned 21, one nite he dropped her off at the 5-10 table and everyone was kinda gawking, so i told the cocktail waitress to get her a drink and she politely refused, we all joked that she wasn't old enough to drink yet. lauren prepon (?) from the 70s show plays sometimes. jack haley the ex-laker and bull is there semi-regularly, hes a big talker but pretty tight.

[/ QUOTE ]

Jack haley was at my table yesterday at Commerce ($10/$20). He's a so so player but very talkative.

[/ QUOTE ]

he's a degen loser
Old 05-23-2007, 05:59 AM

[ QUOTE ]
plus being a female helped. i asked if he had a pair or better and he said no so i called with my AK and he had AQ. big pot too.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh, did have a pair. It's just that he was more excited by the sight of your pair.
Old 05-23-2007, 10:08 AM

I played with Orel Hershiser last time I was in Vegas; I awesomely got the money in on the flop with 2 outs and managed to hit. He took it like a gentleman.
Old 05-23-2007, 12:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
shaun king (former bucs QB)

[/ QUOTE ]

i personally enjoy the fact that he licks his fingers before looking at his hole cards, just like before he took a snap. thanks for the wet cards shaun, thanks. not a very good player, but a super nice guy.