Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-25-2007, 11:07 PM

Default Re: Since you all read this at Absolute Poker

Doesn't Maria from CEO Poker run a charity? I'm sure AP can come up with some kind of bill.
Old 10-25-2007, 11:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] Schneids

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 10-25-2007, 11:35 PM

NH Schneids
Old 10-25-2007, 11:51 PM

Thats cool of you! [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
I wont lie though if I or 99% of the people in this world got that money unexpectadly, odds are it would not go to charity.
Old 10-25-2007, 11:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I wont lie though if I or 99% of the people in this world got that money unexpectadly, odds are it would not go to charity.

[/ QUOTE ]

seeing as how there is $50 in my bank account.... no.
Old 10-26-2007, 12:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

seeing as how there is $50 in my bank account.... no.

[/ QUOTE ]

you should cash out and invest some
Old 10-26-2007, 02:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Firstly, thank you for crediting my AP account with $7497.

With that said, none of us have heard anything more about the alleged 2006 WSOP popcorn story and none of that money making it to charity.

If someone from Absolute can come in here and tell me which charity received your popcorn dollars and after contacting them I am satisfied that it is in fact a real charity and they did receive your money from selling $1 bags of popcorn, I am willing to donate every cent you just gave me, to that charity.

Anxiously awaiting further details on this.

[/ QUOTE ]

While they are at it, they can also donate the cost of the bogus "truck lease for a year" drawing at the same 2006 WSOP, where the AP employee rigged it for her friend to win. They split the monetary value. This is well-known within the company.

At some point if AP doesn't clear all this popcorn and lease stuff up, I will just come out and name the employee. I'd rather not, but I'm so disgusted by the charity thing that they deserve it.

Tuco.
Old 10-26-2007, 02:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

With that said, none of us have heard anything more about the alleged 2006 WSOP popcorn story and none of that money making it to charity.

If someone from Absolute can come in here and tell me which charity received your popcorn dollars and after contacting them I am satisfied that it is in fact a real charity and they did receive your money from selling $1 bags of popcorn, I am willing to donate every cent you just gave me, to that charity.

[/ QUOTE ]

While they are at it, they can also donate the cost of the bogus "truck lease for a year" drawing at the same 2006 WSOP, where the AP employee rigged it for her friend to win. They split the monetary value. This is well-known within the company.

At some point if AP doesn't clear all this popcorn and lease stuff up, I will just come out and name the employee. I'd rather not, but I'm so disgusted by the charity thing that they deserve it.

Tuco.

[/ QUOTE ]

What a bunch of scumbags.
Old 10-26-2007, 02:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Tuco.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow
Old 10-26-2007, 02:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]

If someone from Absolute can come in here and tell me which charity received your popcorn dollars and after contacting them I am satisfied that it is in fact a real charity and they did receive your money from selling $1 bags of popcorn

[/ QUOTE ]

My friends,

I would like to take this opportunity to state for the record that following the 2006 WSOP, Absolute Poker was kind enough to donate their popcorn dollars to The Idi Fund. Scott Tom personally delivered the cheque to our offices in Lagos, Nigeria.

[ QUOTE ]
I am willing to donate every cent you just gave me, to that charity.

[/ QUOTE ]

Please make the cheque out to "The Idi Fund c/o Idi The Nigerian", my friend. Your donation will enable us to purchase many computers for the next generation of young Nigerians in order for them to be able to pursue exciting careers in e-commerce.

Your friend,

Idi