Default Re: * * * Official WPT Niagara Thread * * *

i might not be going

incredibly disappointed [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

go bill ivey?
Old 10-20-2007, 12:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
yuck

went there today expecting to play a 640 sat, they are only running one @ a time, 30+ people waiting, they say its going to be a few hours at least. I decided to leave since at best I'd get in 2 sats and be there all day long.

doesn't take me long to get there but border is always a pain. seriously just tell the truth(as much as you can). otherwise you end up like me telling them your a student while your driving a 30k car. nothing happened obvi but they don't need much excuse to search your car and make you wait a while.

[/ QUOTE ]

They started off with 2 sats right at the beginning, but then after switched to running 1 at a time. Got there at 1, didn't play it till 3:30, finished at 7:30. Have to go back and play a 1200 now as i wasn't going to wait another 4hrs for the next one.
Old 10-20-2007, 01:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
They started off with 2 sats right at the beginning, but then after switched to running 1 at a time. Got there at 1, didn't play it till 3:30, finished at 7:30. Have to go back and play a 1200 now as i wasn't going to wait another 4hrs for the next one.

[/ QUOTE ]
Have they fixed the load time between SNGs? Last year I played a couple and literally the time between someone winning one and the next one starting was >30 mins, repeatedly. It was incredibly annoying as they only had 2 tables running sats at a time and the only way you could play multiple ones was to get your name on the list multiple times. I remember getting into an argument on a different message board with a Fallsview employee who was trying to convince me they had sent people to Bellagio to learn how to run a WPT...methinks not so much.
Old 10-20-2007, 04:39 AM

wtf...only 1 sng sat at a time? And big list? This sounds gross, I have low hopes for tommorow
Old 10-20-2007, 06:54 AM

JUST A WARNING!!

Last year a 2p2 member lied at the border about his money and got it all confiscated! There is a thread on 2p2 that talks about it. It took him 6 months to retrieve his money, and only after he had proof of where it came from. Declaring your money is not a huge hassle, just don't take a stupid risk.
Old 10-20-2007, 07:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i might not be going

incredibly disappointed [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

go bill ivey?

[/ QUOTE ]

booooooo comeeee f school
Old 10-20-2007, 09:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Definitely down for basketball.

[/ QUOTE ]

Come get yer ankles broken. Also, I realize most of you are N64 guys, but I'm probably gonna bring my NES. Contra FTW.
Old 10-20-2007, 09:23 AM

I'm coming/rooming alone, so feel free to come and say what's up if you see me. I'll most likely resemble one of these 2 things.

Old 10-20-2007, 10:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Have they fixed the load time between SNGs? Last year I played a couple and literally the time between someone winning one and the next one starting was >30 mins, repeatedly. It was incredibly annoying as they only had 2 tables running sats at a time and the only way you could play multiple ones was to get your name on the list multiple times. I remember getting into an argument on a different message board with a Fallsview employee who was trying to convince me they had sent people to Bellagio to learn how to run a WPT...methinks not so much.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, load time is still approx 30mins.
Old 10-20-2007, 10:29 AM

ship it to NES