Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Do you want nothing to do with 50 dollar bills?
zomg keep those things as far away from me as possible 31 8.07%
who cares, they're just as good as 2 20's and a 10 353 91.93%
Voters: 384. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-27-2007, 09:54 PM

Default Re: How many people will make more than $250,000 this year playing pok

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
IMO a lot of the naysayers here just cant fathom people winning 250k because it's absurd to them that someone else can be winning more $ than them.

It's simply outrageous how many people that I know personally will make 250k+ this year. And I pretty much stay out of the poker community and go about my own business. I dont know anything about tourney players, dont have any 2p2 friends, and dont play live.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think a lot of people are saying it because everyone just makes assumptions based on winning at rate which is not realisitic for 99. something percent of people, playing a number of hands which is not realistic for 99.something percent of people. Serious question, how many do you think you know who will clear 250k? Several of the skeptics here are actually people who do it but also just know well enough that there is a reason every single big datamine produces exponetially less winners of this magnitidue than everyone percieves there to be.

[/ QUOTE ]

i liked your post and agree with it, but my god, "99. something percent"(wtf??) is still tilting me.