Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > Tournament Circuit/WSOP
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 07-21-2007, 12:31 AM

Default Re: \"Jesus\" advises Yang to stiff dealers?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Steps to profit:
1. claim you were "stiffed" in long winded internet forum post

[/ QUOTE ]

I dare you to honestly ,without rewriting my posts, show me where i ever said that Jerry Y stiffed me or the dealers!

[/ QUOTE ]

what was that you said about us not having reading comprehension?

also, for the information you asked me to provide i would simply advise you to look at the title of this thread...that you made...in which you say..."advises yang to stiff dealers". so when he takes chris' advice, isnt it implied that he is now "stiffing" the dealer. which is entirely what you came here to complain about? see my post below for a hilarious counter quote that you also made.

[/ QUOTE ]
<font color="red"> LMAO, I did not start this thread! And thank you for proving me right! I never posted that neither JY nor CF stiffed us, you inferred that all on your own. I even went as far to flat out state in caps that jerry is not a stiff. awesome </font>
Old 07-21-2007, 12:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
700 dealers?
How many of them spent the past week dealing side games, gaining tokes while the ME was going on?
How many dealt the 15 non-bracelet events that ran July 9th to 16th, gaining tips while the ME was going on?
So to say the ME tokes were spread out over 700 dealers more that a bit misleading.

Simple.
Publish an "average" dealers take for the WSOP.
Then we can see if the dealers were "stiffed".

Until then, quit bashing CF for educating Yang as to the realities of the money taken out up front.

[/ QUOTE ]

He was wrong, plain and simple. AS for the dealers, 700+ for all 3 shifts, dealers are paid by down this year so when they are sent to the live section, they are not getting part of the pool, only if you pitch a card on a tourney table. ALL tourneys held from the 6th to the end are all pooled into the same fund. And I will continue to speak the truth about CF just like I have been all along.

[/ QUOTE ]

Even if you only get 65% of the 1.8% Chris may not have known this. He knew they took out about 1.8% for the dealers so that's what he said. If there were 13k dealer hours for the main event 65% of 1.8% of 62 million is still $55.80 per dealer hour.

If chris had the dealer hours and knew the exact % of the prize pool dealers got, and gave this information to JY so he knew how much $ per hour you guys were getting from the vig i doubt his number would have been anything other than 0.

[/ QUOTE ]
<font color="red">He could have asked either the payout clerk or me just as jerry asked him. </font>
Old 07-21-2007, 01:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I agree with you porcupine in everything you say here except for applauding CF. Its funny how all these trnys we see on TV whether its the WSOP, after dark or whatever where these pros are always hanging around. Helmuth, Mouth, CF or someone always shows up. Go home get a life you have been knocked out. These other players are man/woman enough to figure out what then need with their own money. We dont see Brett Favre or Tom Brady at the SB when they arent in it. We didnt see Dirk or Nash at the Finals when the Spurs won. Go home pros or get a life and do something else instead of trying to be in the spotlight and influencing others all the time.

[/ QUOTE ]

i really hope this is a level and noone is actually this stupid...
Old 07-21-2007, 01:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I agree with you porcupine in everything you say here except for applauding CF. Its funny how all these trnys we see on TV whether its the WSOP, after dark or whatever where these pros are always hanging around. Helmuth, Mouth, CF or someone always shows up. Go home get a life you have been knocked out. These other players are man/woman enough to figure out what then need with their own money. We dont see Brett Favre or Tom Brady at the SB when they arent in it. We didnt see Dirk or Nash at the Finals when the Spurs won. Go home pros or get a life and do something else instead of trying to be in the spotlight and influencing others all the time.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm only speaking for myself (and correct me if I am not following your train of thought), but I would ASK CF to come into the room with me if I won. Because he'd be the kind of person I'd want advising me on how this all works. Heck I'd want a few of them in there with me...

[/ QUOTE ]

Fair enough if thats what want to do.
What exactly are these agents doing. Youd figure if agents are at the WSOP they would have some clues as to whats going on if its their job. Why else would they be there?

We dont seem to hear anything about what Tuan Lam did who made 5 mill. No one was there advising him on what to do with his money.
Every interview we see Yang saying he doing this or that with his money or charity but he needed help form CF. Again CF shouldnt of even been involved. Go home Chris Get a life you are out already.

[/ QUOTE ]

This makes no sense. Lam is a professional poker player. For instance if CF wasn't available, I'd be asking Lam. What do you not get ? Jerry has been playing poker 2 years.He's never cashed a big MTT. Any advice can only be beneficial to him.

[/ QUOTE ]

Again why other players why not the agents. What are the agents hes hired doing. If Joe schmo wins a 200 mill$ powerball ticket does he go to other powerball winners and say hey this is once in a lifetime and god helped me win now what the hell do i do with the money. So again why is CF involved?

[/ QUOTE ]

ahahahahahahaha

dumbest poster in 2+2 history? custom title plez
Old 07-21-2007, 01:11 AM

You should have quit after you had made 11111 posts. Oh well.
Old 07-21-2007, 01:18 AM

heh... i actually quit after 888 for quite a while.
Old 07-21-2007, 01:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]
<font color="red">I have never "bashed" CF, called him names and such and I challenge all of you to find a post of mine in this or any forum that I have done any of these things to his character or stated his intentions. I NEVER said that CF INTENTIONALLY left out the rest of the facts to sway JY to stiff the dealers.</font>

[/ QUOTE ]
Earlier you said:
[ QUOTE ]
yet again this is not about the ammount, it is about CF knowing exactly how it is all diced up and this is the 2nd time that i know of of him convincing someone to not tip based on a false statement meant to mislead

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 07-21-2007, 01:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
<font color="red">I have never "bashed" CF, called him names and such and I challenge all of you to find a post of mine in this or any forum that I have done any of these things to his character or stated his intentions. I NEVER said that CF INTENTIONALLY left out the rest of the facts to sway JY to stiff the dealers.</font>

[/ QUOTE ]
Earlier you said:
[ QUOTE ]
yet again this is not about the ammount, it is about CF knowing exactly how it is all diced up and this is the 2nd time that i know of of him convincing someone to not tip based on a false statement meant to mislead

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
<font color="red">Fair enuf, well there was this one [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] </font>
Old 07-21-2007, 02:05 AM

Some how fitting...
Old 07-21-2007, 03:01 AM

Eskimo

I thought my last post would be my last in this topic but this definitely will be. Im sorry if my analogies seem off to you but all i read in this thread is this was a once in a lifetime experience and he was seeking others for advice. In comparison some of those are as well. If you cant figure out my point maybe im not explaining it right. I dont know and too be honest i dont care anymore.
As i said before if CF just gave all the facts and as he figured them and said "Jerry now you do want you want" instead of saying " I Recommemd zero" this would never be an issue anyhow.
Any you and others have your own opinion and i have mine. You shouldnt change your stance and i wont change mine. Now move on and end it.
As for the dumbest poster comment i can take that as well. Thats your opinion.
On the other hand i hate to see what you look like from sitting on your ass all day. 11K+ posts in less then 2 yrs. 4 or 5 yrs fine but under 2 now thats just pathetic!!! You should probably get off your ass and get out more. I dont know vacation spots, dining, heck even women! Im guessing tho the latter of the 3 options is probably not on your mind too much with 11000+ posts on a computer website in less then 2 years. LOL Good Luck Man!!!
Closed Thread