Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-23-2007, 04:32 PM

Default Borgata Summer Open-room rates,etc

I see they have reduced rates for that period if you are a tourney player. Do you have to register first to get the room rate? How does one get the poker rate (I assume its better)?

As far as tournaments go... I plan on playing the ACT I qual into the ACT II and then hopefully into the main event? Anyone take this route last year (assuming this route was available last year)?

Thanks!
Old 05-23-2007, 10:38 PM

Default Re: Borgata Summer Open-room rates,etc

you do not have to register first to get the tourney rate...to get the poker rate at borgata you have to have established play, the poker rate is actually much better...it is $99 Sun-Thurs and $149 i think on weekend. To get week day poker rate sund-thurs is not the hardest, but to get weekend rate in summer is nearly impossible..unless u are a regular and put in many hours of high stakes play.

I actually posed in another thread that I have room booked for poker rate monday to thurs and tourney rate weekend for entire stay of borgata poker open and am actually lookin to share room with one or 2 people to reduce cost. If interested shoot me a PM.
Old 05-24-2007, 11:18 AM

Default Re: Borgata Summer Open-room rates,etc

Prob gonna go down with a bunch of friends... Which quals do you plan on playing??