Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-30-2007, 03:47 PM

Default Stop posting blinds on Eurobet, Hollywood,, other OnGame?

Id there an easier way to stop posting blinds at the OnGame sites that to - OMG - right click on your name and there disable autoposting? I mean like, that's two klicks! In a year that's a gazillion clicks!
Old 07-30-2007, 05:43 PM

Default Re: Stop posting blinds on Eurobet, Hollywood,, other OnGame?

Unfortunately no.

The Ongame software is completely retarded, this is only one of the minor annoyances, there are a million of major ones. Like for example your table(s) disappearing out of thin air while you're playing. Having to sit out to actually rebuy. It's mindblowing how much money this actually costs Ongame. People missing out entire orbits or having the table break completely because of this, these are everyday occurences.

Or how about when you're playing 8 tables for example and your connection goes down at your home. You log back on 30 secs later and you've been kicked out of all your tables. How completely retarded is that??? For fks sakes! You have to go back onto the waiting lists for all the tables. All other pokersites when you log back into the client it brings you right back to your tables. Not at Ongame, it's stunning how little thought were put into designing the software by the programmers. It's shocking that Ongame actually had to pay these idiots to design such crap that actually costs them money.

I don't nearly play on Ongame as much as I should because of this, it's just so frustrating. So often my table just vanishes and I just log out of Ongame completely and log on Party or Pokerstars, etc.... Ongame's software completely blows and it's by FAR the worst of all poker rooms. [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
Old 07-30-2007, 06:31 PM

Oh, gosh. Thanks for the heads up! I saw just now that you can't join the waiting list from the tables either... you have to find the table in the lobby and join the waiting list from there! The things you brought up were very surprising as well. It's strange what multi-million dollar companies can't do!
Old 07-30-2007, 09:33 PM

apologies if my above post sound harsh, but talking about Ongame's software brings me so much rage it's unbelievable. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]