Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-22-2007, 10:47 AM

Default My Girlfriend Is Going Bald

Yea she is shaving her head for a cancer charity. So I figured I might as well see if anyone on here would help out seeing as most of you are high rollers. Basically its like a charity walk/run, only instead of running/walking, you shave your head. It is called St Baldricks and is a yearly event at Irish pubs where people raise money and get their head shaved.

So my girlfriend is doing it this year, she is pretty and has really pretty hair, so I figured I might as well ask and promote it. If you would like to donate, her page is here: http://www.stbaldricks.org/participa...ml?ShaveeID=81

If lots of people donate, she has already given me permission to post pics of her that will get more and more risque if more people donate. So I bribe you with that. Even if you dont donate you should check out the website, see if their is an event near you, cuz basically all it is is a bunch of people getting hammered and shaving their heads for charity. Aite thanks.

www.stbaldricks.org
Old 03-22-2007, 11:04 AM

Default Re: My Girlfriend Is Going Bald

the title is misleading. going bald is involuntary; shaving your head is not.

gl with the charity.
Old 03-22-2007, 11:06 AM

cute url
Old 03-22-2007, 11:08 AM

Why not forget about the head shaving and just tie the fundraising to the risque pics? Would probably be more fun for all the parties involved.
Old 03-22-2007, 11:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Why not forget about the head shaving and just tie the fundraising to the risque pics? Would probably be more fun for all the parties involved.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was thinking this as well, if 2p2 is going to be your primary source of fundraising anyway
Old 03-22-2007, 11:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I was thinking this as well, if 2p2 is going to be your primary source of fundraising anyway

[/ QUOTE ]

She is shaving her head regardless of any 2+2 donations. I just figured that might get people to donate more. Pics are still an incentive so donate and youll get some pics.

2+2 is not the primary fundraiser, I just figured I could ask. Ive got some cute pics tho, just keep that in mind.
Old 03-22-2007, 11:27 AM

how about a lil teaser OP?

she is cute.
Old 03-22-2007, 11:31 AM

Im not really sure how to post pics, I got class. You got to donate before you get anything substantial tho, like bathing suit pics and stuff. If there is any interest when I get back, Ill post a little teaser.
Old 03-22-2007, 01:38 PM

ok- I'm in- but not because I'm a douch bag that wants to see your girlfriend's risque pics, I'm just donating because of the kids with cancer aspect... I mean come on guys- KIDS WITH CANCER!!

anyways tell your girlfriend good luck and I think she will make more money than she thought.She's got balls to actually do something to help a worthy cause...
Also- when she shaves her head see if you can get a pic of some kinda shaved mohawk, or shave everything and leave a ponytail, or pigtails something funny
Old 03-22-2007, 01:40 PM

A girl I've known since middle school, Tori Evans, is doing the same thing! with St. Baldrick's! maybe you two know each other?