Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-03-2007, 02:17 PM

Default BEAT: bad oysters- bad transmission-bum \"angel\" helped me then F*** me

I live in Houston Texas- and this is the worse series of unfortunate events....

I went to a friends house for a all day Sunday beer/crawfish boil- at the seafood stoe there was a bage of oysters...

I bought the oysters with the idea of eating them "on the half shell, raw" and I did, me and my girlfriend-

My girlfriend left the party in the afternoon and went home- I left a couple of hours later. While driving the 50 mins to my apartment..... it hit me... CRAMPS and that "everything turns to liquid" feeling in my stomach. DAMN THOSE OYSTERS!!!!!I'm driving on a major highway trying not to poop myself so I start speeding, pushing the gas on my Paid off old POS 1996 Crysler Concorde (it has been paid off for about 5yrs I just never bought a new car because it worked fine and didn't want new payments).... then the gas stoped working,... and the RPMS shot all the way up and this noise went off and I lost speed, absolutely no response from the gas pedal---- the transmission went out.... I had to coast off of whatever speed I had to get of the freeway, I exited and just stopped on the feeder road. (mind you, I'm in the middle of Houston accross the street from a hospital off of I-610) I had to get my car off the feeder before somebody crashed into me. so I opened the door and started pushing/steering. This is when this "angel" bum riding a bike with his arm in a "sling" puts his bike down and helps me push... We push it into a KFC/Taco Bell and park it in a spot located by the front door. I thank the bum and he said " man I got hit by a car yesterday and have'nt eaten can you give me some money or buy me food" i said sure here is a $5... then I felt nauseated and felt like I had to throw up---- I ran inside and threw up in the stall/then diarrehea... I called my girlfriend to come get me. I felt better and went back outside and the bum was eating and said "what happened on the road?" I told him and he said its your transmission lets check the trans fluid- So he helps me check the fluid and start the car and run it, we see if it will go in gear but it doesn't and he says "yeah its your transmission" then he pulls this paper from his pocket and says "look I got hit by a car and I need help" (it was a hospital release paper with the date all rubbed out) he said "man I helped you out can you give me some money to eat tomorrow" I said "sorry man" thats all I got- so he got on his bike and left. My girlfriend picked me up and I took the radio face off (so no one would steal it) locked it up and said lets go home- I don't feel good and we can call a tow truck...
We got home and I'm pretty sure I Sh!t myself- I could not stop throwing up and got real sick... faint feeling, I [censored] lick straight water 25 times... a couple of times I sh!t and throw up at the same time---- then my girlfriend got sick same thing...we traded turns in the bathroom- once she was in the bathroom I had to throw up in the kitchen sink... it was horrible, it went on all night...

well we never called a tow truck... next day... when we felt better we had to figure out where to have my car towed to. I was thinking that a new transmission would cost 3-5 grand and I said hell no its not worth it... so I decided to have a friend look at it and tell me what he thought but I was probable going to just junk it...

so we went back to the KFC and no car.... just a bunch of broken glass... I went inside the KFC and asked the manager if he knew anything and he said" I got here this morning and a car was broken into and the hood was open engine parts were missing- I had to get it towed.. It also rained all night so he said the car was soaking wet inside and the stereo and ac unit was gone, battery....

SO I still have the cd player face..... my golf clubs were in the trunk and it costs $260 to get it out of the tow lot... and I will have to pay to get it towed somewhere else/ I have decided to just let it go and never go and get it out of the tow lot.... good bye old friend
Old 04-03-2007, 02:21 PM

Default Re: BEAT: bad oysters- bad transmission-bum \"angel\" helped me then F*** me

KFC security video shows the bum on the bike ride up and stand next to my car- break the window- pop the hood "act like he is working on it- take out the battery and other parts,,, leave... come back for the radio and AC....
Old 04-03-2007, 02:24 PM

Default Re: BEAT: bad oysters- bad transmission-bum \"angel\" helped me then F**

That's amazingly awful bro, wow that sucks
Old 04-03-2007, 02:27 PM

Default Re: BEAT: bad oysters- bad transmission-bum \"angel\" helped me then F**

holy crap, that sucks [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 04-03-2007, 02:57 PM

find bum. kick his ass. Also, if you go to the tow yard, maybe they'll let you get your clubs?
Old 04-03-2007, 03:37 PM

dude. that sucks so hard

gg car

vvvvvvvvv bad beat