Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-19-2007, 12:50 PM

Default Re: think my girl is being sneaky.... whats this word from a text mesa

OP, if you can read those messages and seriously not see that they're [censored] around you are a moron. Plain and simple.
Old 03-19-2007, 12:51 PM

2 possibilities

1 is 95%
2 is 0.01%

add 4.99% more to 1

1) love juices have been exchanged

2) they were both child prostitutes in Ciudad Juarez and are sharing the precious bond that exists between people who both survived a traumatic experience, and she is hiding "Erejota&lt;3" from you because she is ashamed of her troubled past.
Old 03-19-2007, 12:52 PM

in before erejota gimmick account
Old 03-19-2007, 12:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
2 possibilities

1 is 95%
2 is 0.01%

add 4.99% more to 1

1) love juices have been exchanged

2) they were both child prostitutes in Ciudad Juarez and are sharing the precious bond that exists between people who both survived a traumatic experience, and she is hiding "Erejota&lt;3" from you because she is ashamed of her troubled past.

[/ QUOTE ]

Variance: Either way you have ghonorrhea

I'd shake her awake in the middle of the night when she's asleep and yell "EREJOTA!!! EREJOTA!!!" Her response will give the answer away.
Old 03-19-2007, 01:23 PM

Hahaha Sleuth Keikiwai solves another crime!

awesome analysis with #2
Old 03-19-2007, 01:57 PM

Default Re: think my girl is being sneaky.... whats this word from a text mesage

Well this is simple- got off your ass (your woman is a dirty dancer) and follow these steps....

1.. You must eat, sleep, dream, breathe, live the LATIN DANCE...

2. you have to have an argument with your parents about the importance of dance in your life/ hopefully your dad will say "I'm so disappointed in you" and "I have NO SON, your dead to me". Then your mother will cry and your little sister will hug you goodbye... and make you promise to write her

3. you must pack all your belongings into 1 suitcase and head to the big city where you can make your dream come true.

4. Once in the big city you must enroll into a urban high school where gang bangers and drugs run rampent and the school system has given up on all the students. You, must A). befriend a black guy who has no dad and must work to support his family as a dishwasher and tries to keep his little brother out of gangs. B). befriend the janitor who lost his wife to cancer but will let you practice in the gym at night and let you live in the basement. C). Charm and flirt with the one white girl that is trained in ballet and learn her moves and incorporate them into your LATIN DANCE. D.)befriend the teacher who hasn't given up on the kids and believes dance will set- them straight.

4. Once you have skills you must join a "CREW" of multi ethnic individuals. It must have: an ASIAN girl who dresses like Punky Brewster but incorporates lots of yellow and wears a Bandana at all times. A counrty White boy with a thick southern accent that can "pop and Lock" like no other. A Badass-black ex gangster who likes you only after you either kick his ass or beat him a Dance OFF. A black girl who is a single mother and is real ghetto and never got a chance in life. (she sometimes hooks on the side). And a Mexican guy who is walking home alone at night and gets shanked by a rival Crew that you have to avenge. with your crew intact you must name it either Anglo Jets or the Puerto Rican Sharks- and you must dance to control the streets.

5. you must challenge rival dance gangs, dance then say "you got served".

6. Once you have saved the life of your black friend and brought all the dance gangs together to unite for a special cause. fall in love with the ballet dancer but realize that the black girl (who hooks) is the one you love but she gets killed but leaves you with her bastard child. and win the million dollar dance prize and get addmitted to the swanky School of Dance ARTS... then you are ready to come home

7. once home you must walk into the Salsa club your woman whores herself in and have dance off with "Erejota" ... make sure you "bring it on" and finish with "you got served- a$$hole"
Old 03-19-2007, 02:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Well this is simple- got off your ass (your woman is a dirty dancer) and follow these steps....

2. you have to have an argument with your parents about the importance of dance in your life/ hopefully your dad will say "I'm so disappointed in you" and "I have NO SON, your dead to me". Then your mother will cry and your little sister will hug you goodbye... and make you promise to write her

3. you must pack all your belongings into 1 suitcase and head to the big city where you can make your dream come true.

4. Once in the big city you must enroll into a urban high school where gang bangers and drugs run rampent and the school system has given up on all the students. You, must A). befriend a black guy who has no dad and must work to support his family as a dishwasher and tries to keep his little brother out of gangs. B). befriend the janitor who lost his wife to cancer but will let you practice in the gym at night and let you live in the basement. C). Charm and flirt with the one white girl that is trained in ballet and learn her moves and incorporate them into your LATIN DANCE. D.)befriend the teacher who hasn't given up on the kids and believes dance will set- them straight.

4. Once you have skills you must join a "CREW" of multi ethnic individuals. It must have: an ASIAN girl who dresses like Punky Brewster but incorporates lots of yellow and wears a Bandana at all times. A counrty White boy with a thick southern accent that can "pop and Lock" like no other. A Badass-black ex gangster who likes you only after you either kick his ass or beat him a Dance OFF. A black girl who is a single mother and is real ghetto and never got a chance in life. (she sometimes hooks on the side). And a Mexican guy who is walking home alone at night and gets shanked by a rival Crew that you have to avenge. with your crew intact you must name it either Anglo Jets or the Puerto Rican Sharks- and you must dance to control the streets.

6. Once you have saved the life of your black friend and brought all the dance gangs together to unite for a special cause. fall in love with the ballet dancer but realize that the black girl (who hooks) is the one you love but she gets killed but leaves you with her bastard child. and win the million dollar dance prize and get addmitted to the swanky School of Dance ARTS... then you are ready to come home

7. once home you must walk into the Salsa club your woman whores herself in and have dance off with "Erejota" ... make sure you "bring it on" and finish with "you got served- a$$hole"

[/ QUOTE ]

Old 03-19-2007, 02:33 PM

LOLLLLLLLLL
Old 03-19-2007, 02:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

complete with pics and trip reports obv
Old 03-19-2007, 02:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This was kind of awesome