Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Shorthanded
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Are you aware of the Internet Gambling Prohibition Act?
Yes 37 94.87%
No 2 5.13%
Voters: 39. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-17-2007, 04:09 PM

Default Re: best value bet of all time

I get the money yesterday from RTR at my AP account!
Old 10-17-2007, 04:10 PM

I hope so. Glad to hear others are still getting theirs.

I used to agree that that there was basically no risk for us lowballas but even I dont know anymore. This has basically been a conspiracy nuts wet dream and with the new stuff coming out even the claims of the old prop players dont seem so unbeleavable. When it comes down to though the EV of playing on AP was marginally better than other sites anyway, mostly because it turns out I suck at this game and I was having to play you bullys all the time. Now that its basically confirmed this was a nasty inside job scam instead of someone who accidentally got their hands on a super account there is no way I can play there unless there was a serious outside audit.
Old 10-17-2007, 04:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I hope so. Glad to hear others are still getting theirs.

I used to agree that that there was basically no risk for us lowballas but even I dont know anymore. This has basically been a conspiracy nuts wet dream and with the new stuff coming out even the claims of the old prop players dont seem so unbeleavable. When it comes down to though the EV of playing on AP was marginally better than other sites anyway, mostly because it turns out I suck at this game and I was having to play you bullys all the time. Now that its basically confirmed this was a nasty inside job scam instead of someone who accidentally got their hands on a super account there is no way I can play there unless there was a serious outside audit.

[/ QUOTE ]

good, less tags for me.
Old 10-17-2007, 04:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
damn less spewtards for me.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 10-18-2007, 01:29 AM

I'm still playing there...once it becomes -EV, then I'll leave, but for now I'm still an AP whore. I may get a lot of crap from people on 2p2, but honestly, I don't care. I care about where I can make the most $$.
Old 10-18-2007, 02:29 AM

Your decision doesn't surprise me Palomino.

I wasn't playing there anyways...but I have made about 90% of my lifetime poker earnings at AP. At this point I wouldn't consider going back until I knew exactly what had transpired, and that it couldn't happen again. Having that, I would definitely not be opposed to going back - I did enjoy my time there.

By the way, does anything else think it's ridiculous that people are predicting the end for AP? It may hurt the player base, but even in a worst case scenario it's not as if 75% of the micro/low stakes players are just going to up in leave in a few weeks.

All the same, I would not keep a large % of my roll there, but that was just as true before this whole thing went down.
Old 10-18-2007, 02:41 AM

I think the best assurance people have that AP isnt going anywhere is the fact that the they control UB too. Player levels on AP havent even dropped yet. My online bankroll iss very important to me and i cant convince myself that keeping any of it on a site where the not only are the employees and owners cheating, but where the site is flat out denying everything where any idiot with a clue can see something is wrong. Its -EV for me to leave until I can move up in VIP status on an other site but its worth it to me for peice of mind. If I kept playing there i'd always wonder if the idiot who just cold-capped me preflop with 85o and made the nuts was just a lucky idiot, or someone getting an unfair advantage. Been fun playing with you guys, and if any of you want to trade AIM or MSN to talk poker then PM me.
Old 10-18-2007, 02:54 AM

PS: Even though I say AP wont close I"m still doing a small prayer to the poker gods every night that if they do its after they pay me my $1200 in RB, thats now really late
Old 10-18-2007, 03:12 AM

ZOMG, I got my rakeback yesterday as well, I'm very surprised to hear that you have not.

And, like you said, AP's number haven't seemed to drop a bit. Seems like business as usual to me there. I'm just going to keep playing, but I am also going to keep up to date on what is going on as well as keeping less money in there.
Old 10-18-2007, 04:39 AM

random question that may solve my RB problem. I know that reload boni doesnt effect my RB, but what about FPP points? If i turned in for more than $1200 in FPP last month would that erase my RB on AP?