Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Shorthanded
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Are you aware of the Internet Gambling Prohibition Act?
Yes 37 94.87%
No 2 5.13%
Voters: 39. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-30-2007, 04:30 PM

Default Re: Absolute Regulars Thread

ahhh, blind battle...not my standard play obv.
Old 08-30-2007, 04:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Zach and Palomino..you two both play goot, but dont listen to me cuz I cant beat this friggin 3/6 game either. Only person I win monies from is Palomino. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

I'm Orangebl00d, btw.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, i love being someone's only donator, it's a nice feeling. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

ZOMG, if you are beating the 3/6 game on AP then you have nothing to worry about and I seriously doubt that I'm following you around. The only ones I follow around are people like Cowboys and he thinks I'm the biggest fish on AP. Breaking even at the 3/6 tables is like beating the 10/20 for like 1-2 BB/100 due to the rake. Of course (I think) the 3/6 tables have more fish than the 10/20.

And Nina, I truly believe the reason that I'm not doing well right now is due to the insane number of tables that I'm playing. But I'm all about making the most money, and this is the way I've been able to make the most money. Even though it is a hit to my ego.
Old 08-30-2007, 04:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
ZOMG, if you are beating the 3/6 game on AP then you have nothing to worry about and I seriously doubt that I'm following you around. The only ones I follow around are people like Cowboys and he thinks I'm the biggest fish on AP. Breaking even at the 3/6 tables is like beating the 10/20 for like 1-2 BB/100 due to the rake. Of course (I think) the 3/6 tables have more fish than the 10/20.

[/ QUOTE ]

Meh, I know I've been playing terribly on AP lately. I'm in the phase of poker career where I used to be hawt [censored], and then I realized that maybe I wasnt as good as I thought so i'm trying to fix things :-) I've reintroduced myself to the game about 3 months ago and I've trying really hard to "relearn" the game. Tough to beat the overwhelming desire to be a spewtard or showdown monkey :-) I've also been trying to learn some new play techniques that go against the way my poker brain wants to think so things go terribly wrong when the wires get crossed. I've also noticed a nasty habit of mine to make curiosity calls down.

I honestly think that if some of you knew my SN you'd have a hard time beleiving that i'm a winning player, but some how despite my "expert" play I'm making monies left and right and hope too in the next two months have a big enough bankroll to start grinding out a living on AP fulltime. With the amount of money I make right now donking it up it would be scary to know what would happen if I had half a clue what was goign on.
Old 08-30-2007, 04:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
With the amount of money I make right now donking it up it would be scary to know what would happen if I had half a clue what was goign on.

[/ QUOTE ]

Once you get confident about your game, variance will pay you a visit and give you a real test.
Old 08-30-2007, 04:48 PM

I have those :-) I honestly wouldnt care about the swings if I thought they were "variance" and not "variance compounded by drunk-monkey play"
Old 08-30-2007, 04:49 PM

If anybody wants the best seat on AP right now, come to table Dallas 10/20 and win. I'm leaving, but wanted to give it to someone worthy, but no one is on MSN or AIM, lol.
Old 08-30-2007, 04:56 PM

ZOMG, are you sofakingfun? If so, then yes, I am following you around and I would be surprised if you were a winner. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 08-30-2007, 04:57 PM

is it me or did Cowboys change his meds this week or something? He's still retarded, but not -12BB/100 bad like he's been in the past.
Old 08-30-2007, 05:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
ZOMG, are you sofakingfun? If so, then yes, I am following you around and I would be surprised if you were a winner.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope. I'll give you two hints, but would rather you didnt reveal to the whole site yet :-) The last thing I want is the entire 2+2 APers following me.

1. Hero 77 is SB, VILLIAN KT is BB
Pf Hero Raises, villain 3 bets, hero calls.
Flop nothing, 8 or 9 high. hero checks, villian bets, hero CR, Villain three bets.
Turn: a 10. grrrrr :-)

2. I call you Horse and say Hi often
Old 08-30-2007, 05:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
is it me or did Cowboys change his meds this week or something? He's still retarded, but not -12BB/100 bad like he's been in the past.

[/ QUOTE ]

Seemed a little mellowed last time I played him but I didnt care because I still pulled in almost $400 off his three tables because he caused everyone else to play so badly against him.