Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-24-2007, 08:24 PM

Default Re: \"Sixteen Candles, baby! SIXTEEN CANDLES!\" (celebrity makeout stori

miajag, after that story you are my new hero
Old 01-24-2007, 08:28 PM

Default Re: \"Sixteen Candles, baby! SIXTEEN CANDLES!\" (celebrity makeout stori

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I have a few celebrity makeout stories, but unfortunately, only one of them is someone any of you have ever heard of, and she's too famous and too married to post it here. Awesome story though, B+ list celeb.

[/ QUOTE ]

soap - You have 24 hours to post your stories. Thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]

Old 01-24-2007, 08:48 PM

Picture it: Tucson, AZ Summer of 1996.

I am in college and working for this food delivery service. There was this one girl who worked there who was just a raging bitch. Always in a bad mood. She was hot, but she was so bitchy that it just overwhelemed anything she could possibly have going for her. She had the Olympic rings tattooed on her ankle.

One night after work there was a party that we were all at and I started hanging out with her and one thing lead to another and we ended up making out. Afterwards, I asked her about that tattoo and she said that she was in the 1992 Olympics.

Me: Oh yeah? How'd did you do?
Her: I only won one gold medal, in a relay.

Turned out the reason for her bitchiness was that she was working with slobs like me rather than being in Atlanta for the Olympics due to a shoulder injury. She did make the Olympics again in 2000 and won two golds AFTER appearing in Maxim.

Old 01-24-2007, 08:50 PM

That hair style is just ridic sexy on girls.
Old 01-24-2007, 09:18 PM

you should've been the one tappin
Old 01-25-2007, 03:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I have a few celebrity makeout stories, but unfortunately, only one of them is someone any of you have ever heard of, and she's too famous and too married to post it here. Awesome story though, B+ list celeb.

[/ QUOTE ]

soap - You have 24 hours to post your stories. Thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]

T-5 hours. Just a heads up is all.
Old 01-25-2007, 03:22 PM

soapstar has been PM'ed. Details are forthcoming, or consequences will be faced.
Old 01-25-2007, 04:34 PM

Default Re: \"Sixteen Candles, baby! SIXTEEN CANDLES!\" (celebrity makeout stories)

Haha that's a great story, OP.

I have no great celeb makeout stories, but the whole "hook up with me because I'm semi-famous" thing from AMH does remind me of something I posted a while back. It was about Derek from the Road Rules getting shot down by the chick I was with on spring break.

Link

[ QUOTE ]
the most famous person i ever met was derek from the real world (or road rules, or whatever the [censored]). kinda sad, i know, but the story is semi-interesting.

last march, about 15 friends and i went down to acapulco for spring break. turns out we stayed in the same hotel as a few of those real world people. we saw them every now and then, but never really spoke with them.

anyway, after we came back from the bar one of the nights (around 4), we threw an after party in our friends room like we always did. we'd always leave the door open, and random people would always come in and drink/smoke with us. so that night, who strolls in but that guy derek. we welcomed him in, gave him a beer, and smoked a few blunts with him.

this kid was a mess. someone would ask him a question about the real world challenges, and it would take him 25 minutes to answer. for instance, i asked him if he got a lot of ass for being semi-famous. he'd go, "uhhh yeah, well, the thing about that is...........uhhhhhhh...........wait.....what were we talking about again?" lol he literally did this every question he was asked, so we started to [censored] with him by asking him 2 questions at the same time. he was so drunk and confused.

so besides his drunken retardation, he was generally pretty uninteresting and boring. he didn't have any great stories about anything, so i decided to head back to my room around 5 to pass out. i was sharing a room with 3 other friends, 2 girls and a guy. one of these girls was still at the party, and she said she'd catch up with me in a bit. so she came back at 5:30 (i was asleep by then) and she comes into bed. right as she was dozing off, she heard a knock at the door. sure enough, derek was at the door, completely alone, and asked her if she would let him in and hang out. she goes, "uhh no i think i'm cool. it's pretty late, so i'm gonna head to bed." then he goes, "ok, well, thanks for nothing."

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 01-25-2007, 04:37 PM

I made out with Angelina Jolie a few years ago at a party in the hills, she wouldn't go further so I gave her the boot.
Old 01-25-2007, 08:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
soapstar has been PM'ed. Details are forthcoming, or consequences will be faced.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, that's it. It's been 24 hrs and change.

So the question, Sam: will it be exile, suspension, or ban?