Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Legislation
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 01-28-2007, 02:31 PM

Default Re: Neteller Update...

Well, with Neteller's address being:

NETELLER
Suite 64008
5512 - 4th Street NW
Calgary,Alberta T2K 6J0
T: United States and Canada 1-888-258-5859

Someone should arrange to visit their office to work out the details of a cash/Canadian cashier's cheque withdrawal, then post a trip report. Nothing wacky or dramatic, just a civil phone call to schedule a short meeting with the right person, followed by an in-person visit to work out the details of getting your funds.

Once you have cash or certified Canadian funds, you have lots of options to get it back into the US or wherever else you want to send it. Or if you truly crave drama, buy Canadian Maple Leafs and transport them back - - you'd only lose a few percentage points to buy there and sell here.

This won't be me, I only have 45 cents locked up and I won't really need that until Summer.
Old 01-28-2007, 02:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
So basically, the DOJ basically just informed the banks that XYZ Corps (actually JSA something or another and others) were really Neteller in disguise and doing business with those companies is BAD

[/ QUOTE ]

So wouldn't the obvious thing to do be to create NEW dummy companies, use those, when the feds figure those out, make new ones...there must be more, 'cause that doesn't sound insurmountable.
Old 01-28-2007, 05:43 PM

Neteller CS told me today there is no longer a timeline as to when we will get our money. They owe me $4000.

I've read all the Neteller threads on 2+2 and I haven't seen a single "here's what we need to do" post.

WTF should I/we be doing?
Old 01-28-2007, 06:10 PM

relevant thread
Old 01-28-2007, 07:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
So basically, the DOJ basically just informed the banks that XYZ Corps (actually JSA something or another and others) were really Neteller in disguise and doing business with those companies is BAD

[/ QUOTE ]

So wouldn't the obvious thing to do be to create NEW dummy companies, use those, when the feds figure those out, make new ones...there must be more, 'cause that doesn't sound insurmountable.

[/ QUOTE ]

YES!... shhhhh... I believe this is going on...

Venturing back to speculation.... I believe that Plan B is already in place... but Neteller isn't going to tell you that, because there may be advantages in their Motion to Dismiss, to noting the Million of customers who have been affected by this unjust and rediculous action by the DOJ [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-28-2007, 07:19 PM

try this, they say your no longer able to transfer to your gold card, but ive tried 900 no luck but i did 30 dollar amounts 3 times today and i withdrew it from an atm lost 12dollars with fees but got 78 dollars , i like proving them wrong or they like the fees.
Old 01-28-2007, 07:58 PM

I think all will be paid .........patience is required here.
Old 01-28-2007, 08:00 PM

i called them to ask for my pending withdrawl to go back into my neteller account since it would never reach my bank, and the CSR told me that it will get to my bank it will just be a longer wait while they fix their withdrawl process. I said i was under the impression that US customers could not withdraw anymore, and he said only to and from gaming companies, but into the bank is fine. i'm confused... comments?
Old 01-28-2007, 09:16 PM

I just went to their website and "canceled" a pending cashout. I tried to call, but got a "high number of calls recording."
Old 01-28-2007, 10:01 PM

Neteller:

How can I withdraw funds from my NETELLER account?

At this time, our ability to provide US members with withdrawals is significantly reduced. As a top priority, we are working to resolve all withdrawal issues, but in the meantime we continue to maintain these funds in trust on your behalf. Please check this page regularly for more updates.
Closed Thread