Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-04-2007, 12:31 AM

Default Ever Laughed from a Car Accident?

I was driving from Austin to Dallas today. There was pretty bad traffic, so it was tough to go more than 70 most of the way. A few accidents and bad weather slowed things down even more. I normally like to take it about 80-85 most of the way, so I was getting annoyed. Then a guy in a white 350Z starts tailgating me and weaving in and out of traffic. I let the nut by (there was nowhere to go). He makes 4 lane changes within 5 seconds trying, but after 30 minutes he is still less than 10 cars ahead of me. I lose track of him for a while, when all of a sudden traffic comes to a stop. A cop is in the left lane, so everyone moves over. As I get closer, I notice a white 350Z facing backwards on the highway, smashed into the divider on the left shoulder.

Am I an [censored] for wishing this upon these dbags?
Old 06-04-2007, 12:33 AM

Default Re: Ever Laughed from a Car Accident?

meh, i'd wait to make sure he wasn't dead, then laugh at him
Old 06-04-2007, 12:34 AM

i think you are, but a very similar thing happened to me once - guy was doing 70 on a narrow four-lane highway in very heavy rain, flew past me - a few minutes later he spun out and went airborne, then ended up on the shoulder somehow - felt bad about it afterwards, but after i drove past i thought 'you [censored] deserved it'
Old 06-04-2007, 12:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

When this happens, you look over and hope to not see a carseat.

J
Old 06-04-2007, 12:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

When this happens, you look over and hope to not see a carseat.

J

[/ QUOTE ]

I did laugh before hand, but I didn't point at him until I saw it was just two 20-somethings. They definitely didn't look hurt.
Old 06-04-2007, 02:42 AM

Was driving home one night and noticed a car in a ditch with it's e-lights on. I pulled over to see if they needed help. Some old lady turned on to the street and was driving in the grass a good ten feet off the actual street and drove like that for about 100 feet before falling into the ditch. She blamed it on somebody behind her who had their brights on, I'm guessing this was lie. Looking at the tracks in the grass I had to try my best not to laugh in front of her.
Old 06-04-2007, 06:14 AM

Old ladies' brains don't work when they're driving a car, so don't hold it against her.

I was in the parking lot of a bank with my family when an old lady pulled into a parking spot, but instead of stopping, she gunned the motor, lept up over a curb onto some grass, and hit a tree. My mom brought her into the bank so she could call her husband, while my brothers and I pushed her car out of the snowbank.

When we were done pushing, we went inside to check on the old lady. They had given her a glass of water, and she was finally calming down and coming to her senses.

"The car wouldn't stop," she explained. "I had the pedal to the floor."

"Yeah, the gas pedal," I tried to explain to her. I wasn't trying to be funny, but everyone within earshot laughed at me busting an old lady's chops.
Old 06-04-2007, 09:02 AM

I put my junker explorer up for sale one night for $1200 (Paid $900 a few months before).

The next morning I t-boned some girl who failed to stop at a stop sign when I had the right away, I got out and immediately laughed at the whole situation. Then I looked over at the girl and she was crying. I continued to laugh a good bit.

Then, I found a buyer for my truck, her insurance company, $3200, I laughed a LOT then.
Old 06-04-2007, 11:23 AM

ABSOLUTELY....

My roomate was driving his grandfathers car to his house as they were selling it...he pulls into his neighbors frive way to turn around and park...

...the brakes go!!! and he crashes through there garage door, tears through the garage and into there front wall causing 13k damage..
Old 06-04-2007, 01:56 PM

I was one car behind an accident today, car comes off a side street and staight out infront of another car. The other car almost manages to swerve out of the way... only to get rammed by the first car who had sped up instead of slowing down.

I laughed my balls off after having nearly [censored] myself.