Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: What do you think of the game balance?
Heavily favored the Village 3 13.64%
Favored the Village 8 36.36%
Balanced 9 40.91%
Favored the Demons 2 9.09%
Heavily favored the Demons 0 0%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-30-2007, 02:05 PM

Default Re: New Software: Holdem Manager

great update

But it is possible to add the double clicking function from the session tab also to the report tab?
For example: you double click on "four of a kind - without pocket pair" at the "Hand At Showdown (Detailed)" report and you can see all your 4oaks without pocket pair in the "Hands" tab.

(I hope, you will understand my bad english [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img])
Old 10-30-2007, 03:20 PM

Location: On my knees praying that God shows my opponents His power

I'm still experiencing this problem

The same thing was happening with PokerEV and Phil said something about using a more updated version of the .NET files in his program. Whatever he did got PokerEV working.
Old 10-30-2007, 03:28 PM

rvg;

In the bonuses tab, you need to add a way to edit bonuses. Right now it seems you can only add/delete them and if you screw up a date or something you must delete and re-add it.

Also, Income tab is a must. One where you can put in your bankroll and watch it grow/fade, etc.
Old 10-30-2007, 03:51 PM

can you please on the players tab , a button search function . where by if i press B on the keyboard it skips to player staring with the letter b? thanks
Old 10-30-2007, 03:59 PM

Can anyone pm a link or something to a step-by-step guide to getting started with Hold'em Manager because I can't for the LIFE of me get it to import my hands.

I install it and have everything I think I otherwise need installed and then set it up with a new Hold'em Manager DB and then export 20k hands played on CRL from PT into a folder and then try to import those hands into Hold'em Manager, to no avail [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Thanks in advance.

-DefiNe
Old 10-30-2007, 03:59 PM

I just want to congratulate on the update. I haven't tried any of the new features, but I have run the import and it has doubled the speed and most import errors were fixed. I got only 61 over 190k+ hands.

I am looking forward to trying all the new stuff.

Sorry for asking but when do you think the hud will be ready with this app? Any idea now?
Old 10-30-2007, 04:20 PM

just had Stars send me all my hands this year, its in a notepad file called, "hands", I cannot get them to import correctly whether I hit import file, or import folder, or add all the hands to an existing hh file.

The program itself is working well with my system.
Old 10-30-2007, 04:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I can see the hard work and dedication you've pumped into this application.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]
But it is possible to add the double clicking function from the session tab also to the report tab?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, much more of the "convenience" type functionality will be coming

[ QUOTE ]

The same thing was happening with PokerEV and Phil said something about using a more updated version of the .NET files in his program. Whatever he did got PokerEV working.

[/ QUOTE ]

thanks for letting me know - I'll check in with Phil and see if he can share what he found with me.

[ QUOTE ]
In the bonuses tab, you need to add a way to edit bonuses. Right now it seems you can only add/delete them and if you screw up a date or something you must delete and re-add it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, definitely. I have it in the todo list and it won't take long.

[ QUOTE ]
can you please on the players tab , a button search function . where by if i press B on the keyboard it skips to player staring with the letter b? thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

Good idea - I can do something like that

[ QUOTE ]
I install it and have everything I think I otherwise need installed and then set it up with a new Hold'em Manager DB and then export 20k hands played on CRL from PT into a folder and then try to import those hands into Hold'em Manager, to no avail

[/ QUOTE ]

First try going into options and unchecking the multi threaded import option - this fixes the issue a few people have had with previous versions not importing anything. This might not work in your case. I have noticed that PT modifies hands from some sites when you export causing them to not import into HM without some tweaks. So, if you still have the problem please e-mail me one of those hand history files to tourneymgr@gmail.com

[ QUOTE ]
Sorry for asking but when do you think the hud will be ready with this app? Any idea now?

[/ QUOTE ]

Not yet - will know much better within a week.

[ QUOTE ]

just had Stars send me all my hands this year, its in a notepad file called, "hands", I cannot get them to import correctly whether I hit import file, or import folder, or add all the hands to an existing hh file.

[/ QUOTE ]

What happens when you try to import it? I imagine it is a huge file - HM now goes through and splits up huge files into 2MB chunks (and puts the chunks into a work folder) and then imports each of these. It might just be that your file is huge and it is taking a bit of time to read and split it?

rvg
Old 10-30-2007, 04:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The hand replayer is such an important tool when analyzing your play - I think it would be great if you added the option to only see your own hole cards. Do you think this can be done?

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP.

I agree and this is something that I will be doing. Unfortunately I had to prioritize a bunch of things for version 0.50b and it didn't make the cut but it will be coming soon.

rvg

[/ QUOTE ]

Lol sorry yeah, thats what i meant really - Im just super lazy and was tilted trying to figure out/find a wayt to do it [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
Old 10-30-2007, 04:45 PM

Thank you so much, it worked [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
feel free to extort me on official release [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]