Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Cunnilingus after intercourse?
Standard 254 43.72%
Disgusting 327 56.28%
Voters: 581. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-11-2007, 11:39 PM

Default Re: Most Racially offensive comment poll

what did Rex Kramer say and who is Rex Kramer?
Old 04-11-2007, 11:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I find none of these very offensive. I think it is a joke Imus lost his MSNBC show.

[/ QUOTE ]

You don't find what campanis or zoeller offensive? Wow, one said all black people were too stupid to manage a team. And the other was extremely condescending in a purely racist way. Those two are blatantly obvious.
Old 04-11-2007, 11:44 PM

zoeller was joking and tiger said he even thought it was funny.I make jokes like that all the time with my black friends, maybe he shouldve used better judgment on saying it in front of national tv but I dont think hes a racist.
Old 04-12-2007, 12:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I find none of these very offensive. I think it is a joke Imus lost his MSNBC show.

[/ QUOTE ]

You don't find what campanis or zoeller offensive? Wow, one said all black people were too stupid to manage a team. And the other was extremely condescending in a purely racist way. Those two are blatantly obvious.

[/ QUOTE ]

One was a joke and the other one probably isnt that far from the truth. I mean look at all of the places in the world. Where are the most underdeveloped countries at?
Old 04-12-2007, 12:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

One was a joke and the other one probably isnt that far from the truth. I mean look at all of the places in the world. Where are the most underdeveloped countries at?

[/ QUOTE ]

that is such a stupid thing to say, wow.

The reason those countries are how they are now is because they chose not to be industrialists. They lived a rich, simple life. However the countries that did industrialize took advantage and now you see these countries in the sad state that they are now. I can not believe people still think race has anything to do with intelligence.
Old 04-12-2007, 12:05 AM

People like the OP piss me the [censored] off. It's thanks to people like him that everything has become taboo, and that even things complimentary and arbitrarily true automatically become racist.

For instance. If I were to say that a study shows that African Americans are more athletic than Caucasians due to the fact that ligments in their legs are placed to offer more leverage, the OP would probably call me racist against blacks or something.

Some of these comments were racist, the comment about the breeding of the strongest males to produce athletic offspring (if true) was not racist.

The Germans did the same damn thing, and I bet if i mentioned it you wouldn't [censored] say a damn thing about me being a racist because they are German and not black.

(PLZ BAN!!! Yes, that's 3 exclamation marks, not just one so therefor I'm super serious.)

If you want the real racism in the world it's the 'Die infidel [censored] that the middle east is spouting.'
Old 04-12-2007, 12:17 AM

This is an awful BBV4L thread.

FWIW NOTHING offends me.
Old 04-12-2007, 12:17 AM

its pretty ignorant to think that African Americans were not bred, to produce better workers. As a matter of fact, it is a fact, that they had there sex partners chosen by slave owners. They wanted Those who would be better workers, and those who be better workers would by default also be better athletes. So in reality what he said is, well, true
Old 04-12-2007, 12:18 AM

Campanis' remark was most offensive because it implies that blacks do not have the mental capacity to manage a sports team.

I think what Snyder said is a fact, of course eugenics was a factor in the reproductive policies of slaves. Also as Woolygimp already mentioned, there is evidence that black people have more fast twitch muscles in their legs than white people.
Old 04-12-2007, 12:19 AM

Ha ha thats hillarious. i only said i was offended so someone would not take down my poll.

i actually find these comments somewhat humorous in the sense of how ridiculously stupid they are.

come on though campanis saying blacks dont have the facalties to be managers or general managers is not offensive??

his comment about blacks not being able to swim because of a lack of buyoncy is just funny/stupid.

Zoellers comments are a bit less offensive. I guess what is really wrong with saying Tiger would serve fried chicken and collard green just because he is black (even though he is asian.) i dont know calling him a little boy and saying this could somewhat be offensive. but tiger was 21 -22 at the time so who knows if he even meant it in an offensive way.

the imus thing really does not seem offensive at all to me. he is just a stupid old guy who tried to be funny by using the slang term hoe. i dont think he meant to degrade anyone.

in all honesty i think these guys comments are funny. not really because im racists or anything.