Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling

View Poll Results: Who is hotter?
Charlize Theron 160 42.11%
Ana Beatriz Barros 220 57.89%
Voters: 380. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-03-2007, 08:12 PM

Default Re: Fulltilt froze my account with 47 grand in it

cenizo plays the same as all the old bots, never adjusts and gives me all the action i want, which most humans dont (but the old bots always did). he doesnt have obvious timing tells like the old bots.

i don't have any evidence either way beyond that

pokergirl z and grego played the same as each other but don't play like the old bots. there is one other account they play the same as.
Old 11-03-2007, 08:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
MicroBob: The reason for Mike is because, as they said before, they don't want the public knowing how they detect cheaters. So basically by having a middle man they're only letting one person (Mike) know how they detect cheaters with him giving his opinion on the evidence.

And everybody, don't forget that they ended up saying that the 3 or 4 accused players in the giant thread about 1/2 NL FR bots were innocent EVEN THOUGH their stats were extremely similar, and there was much more evidence than what we have been presented with here in this case so far.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, I get that they can give it all to Mike and then Mike can say, "I approved of this message. It all makes sense to me."

But as for the stuff they want to make public....FT should be doing that themselves. Mike shouldn't have to ask FT if he can say this or that...and then ask sillysal if it's okay for him to say this or that.

Sillysaw has already given cart-blanche approval for FT to say ANYTHING about this. She is begging them to.
FT should be able to speak for themselves and could just as easily have posted those stats themselves.

In the end I guess it works out the same. I guess their reluctance to do speak for themselves just annoys me more than anything else.

Would Stars go to Mike Haven and say, "Hey Mike, tell 2+2 we said it was okay to give these stats."
I think Stars would speak for themselves if they were involved in a remotely similar issue.
Old 11-03-2007, 08:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
cenizo plays the same as all the old bots, never adjusts and gives me all the action i want, which most humans dont (but the old bots always did). he doesnt have obvious timing tells like the old bots.

pokergirl z and grego played the same as each other but don't play like the old bots. there is one other account they play the same as.

[/ QUOTE ]

ok, i guess its safe for me to say that beatme1 is the other account that plays exactly like poker girl z and grego
Old 11-03-2007, 08:35 PM

does anyone wanna link to the big beatme1 thread

i bet beatme1 posts like pokergirl z too

what could it all mean oh my god i just dont know
Old 11-03-2007, 08:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh please gehrig, You know damn well I'm not a bot. So does your pal the Complainer. But I bet you like that I'm not on the site so you can monopolize it. I wouldn't be surprised if you're part of this whole witch hunt.

From what I understand about Bots.. they'll play anybody. Well, Gerhig, you know I don't play you and I dont because there is no money in it. There are a lot of players I won't play for the same reason. Lets see, how many times have you seen me playing mulitple tables? So many times you wouldn't be able to count them. From what I understand, bots cannot multitable. You know what I'm saying is true.

If you believed I was a bot then why haven't you spoke up before now. I've been on FTP for almost 2 years but now all of sudden I'm a bot??. I was a player at Pokeroom as well and there was a whole lot of talk about bots there but did one person accuse of being a bot? No they did not. How many bots win their way into the WSOP 3 years in a row? How many bots are on teampokroom?? HUH????

There are far too many people who have met me or played me to know that I am not a bot. Your're fueling the flames because you don't want me on the site as I'm a winning player and I take food out of your mouth. Plain and simple. But go ahead, you will only discredit yourself by contuining to support out and out lies.

I DEMAND ,AS SHOULD EVERY PERSON WHO HAS AN ACCOUNT AT FTP, TO SEE THE PROOF.

FTP this is not going away. I am not stopping until I'm exonerated.
Old 11-03-2007, 08:39 PM

lololol

my favorite part was when u called crazy mike my pal <3
Old 11-03-2007, 08:52 PM

SillySal - are you and beatme1 the same person?
Old 11-03-2007, 09:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
From what I understand, bots cannot multitable. You know what I'm saying is true.

[/ QUOTE ]
You've played high limit poker for years and yet you make an obviously absurd statement like this?
Old 11-03-2007, 09:02 PM

I hope no heads up players in the future play as well as an accused bot. poker bots must really know how to play huh. wonder who proggrammed them.
Old 11-03-2007, 09:06 PM

Dude the fact that you make it seem like you can't play on your account for 4 hours and then make the bot play for another 4 or whatever is stupid.

I seriously think you're either 100% guilty or 100% an idiot. Or both.

LOL bots can't multitable.

I could play on Pokerstars for 5 years, but if I botted for one day I'd expect them to ban my ass and take my money.