Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Travel
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-31-2007, 01:03 AM

Default Re: \"The Ofdabeat hates backpackers special\"

So basically you have a 6 feet long e-penis that you have to keep inflated by telling people online how much better you are than a certain group of turists that somehow are rude enough to travel a country dressed different than yourself. And that some of the locals that you by your pure awesomeness have integrated with so perfectly share the same ideas like yourself is so cool. I cannot see why you would give a flying [censored] about the backpackers that you clearly are way to cool to interact with anyways, but of course you have to keep your e-penis so huge by telling people on the web about how low the backpackers are compared to yourself in the thai-culture.

Funny how you feel the need for calling me "backpacker fanboy", claiming that I think sleeping with Thai-girls is somehow "oppressing them", and that I have to be gay or racist to not find most Thai-girl goodlooking. I guess it is easier for you to deal with different people with views that differ from your own if you can give them attributes and put them into groups that you make up. Funny how Im the one with a "small brain". You arent too good at dealing with other people unless you can insult them with some random [censored] you just make up, are you?

You dont care if people wear hawaiian shirt and shorts every day, as long as peopel are clean and dont call local girls for whores or have a fat white stoenhead girlfriend. You must have missed your OP where you clearly express that you have a problem with what people wear (fisherman pants) and eat banana pancakes.

Why you care if people have a fat (why the hell do you care about the weight of other people girlfriends?), white (hmmm, yeah cant have a white girlfriend, thats stupid. Guess there is something wrong with white girls? Maybe you have been rejected too many times by them?) stonehead (why the [censored] do you care about this as long as its not your girlfriend?) girlfriends.

And why is it a problem for you that people go 5 days without shaving? You are one little hateful person arent you? Wow, some people dont shave everyday, thats terrible. And even though I dont know any backpackers I certainly have never heard anything about this supposedly "superior to other tourist"-feeling you imagine yourself that they have.

Well, whatever make your tiny self-esteem grow go for it. If just feeling rightous and hateful against backpackers on a day to day basis, or if you come on 2+2 to inflate your e-penis telling everyone about your awesome life in "friggin bangkok baby".

We are all anxiously awaiting your next post about your awesome education, superhot engineering girlfriend, the size of whatever bank you have worked for, how many languages you know, your awesome classic acting, your mad skills as a jazz-musician, and how you probably screw 1000 times more hot women than any of us ever can dream about.

Nothing is more exciting than people who go to forums like this to tell others about their awesome intellect, how they "live life to the fullest", how everyone else than you are stupid, ugly and nowhere near you on any level. I am deeply thankful for getting the chance to live through you.

You know, the more times you tell people on the internet about how awesome you are and how amazing your life and everything about you and all your skills are then it eventually must be true, right? That you come across like an hateful self-righteous unsecure nerd in the process is probably something that naturally comes with all that awesomeness that is you.
Old 10-31-2007, 02:37 AM

Real ballas don't live in friggin Thailand living off $1000 month. Real ballas live large in the west. They don't go to Thailand so they can feel like the big man for 6 months.

I have wealthy friends that backpack. Some people enjoy the experience of eating local food and staying in simple lodgings. After travelling, they go home to the developed world to live the life you couldn't afford in America.
Old 10-31-2007, 02:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
So basically you have a 6 feet long e-penis that you have to keep inflated by telling people online how much better you are than a certain group of turists that somehow are rude enough to travel a country dressed different than yourself. And that some of the locals that you by your pure awesomeness have integrated with so perfectly share the same ideas like yourself is so cool. I cannot see why you would give a flying [censored] about the backpackers that you clearly are way to cool to interact with anyways, but of course you have to keep your e-penis so huge by telling people on the web about how low the backpackers are compared to yourself in the thai-culture.

Funny how you feel the need for calling me "backpacker fanboy", claiming that I think sleeping with Thai-girls is somehow "oppressing them", and that I have to be gay or racist to not find most Thai-girl goodlooking. I guess it is easier for you to deal with different people with views that differ from your own if you can give them attributes and put them into groups that you make up. Funny how Im the one with a "small brain". You arent too good at dealing with other people unless you can insult them with some random [censored] you just make up, are you?

You dont care if people wear hawaiian shirt and shorts every day, as long as peopel are clean and dont call local girls for whores or have a fat white stoenhead girlfriend. You must have missed your OP where you clearly express that you have a problem with what people wear (fisherman pants) and eat banana pancakes.

Why you care if people have a fat (why the hell do you care about the weight of other people girlfriends?), white (hmmm, yeah cant have a white girlfriend, thats stupid. Guess there is something wrong with white girls? Maybe you have been rejected too many times by them?) stonehead (why the [censored] do you care about this as long as its not your girlfriend?) girlfriends.

And why is it a problem for you that people go 5 days without shaving? You are one little hateful person arent you? Wow, some people dont shave everyday, thats terrible. And even though I dont know any backpackers I certainly have never heard anything about this supposedly "superior to other tourist"-feeling you imagine yourself that the yhave.

Well, whatever make your tiny self-esteem grow go for it. If just feeling rightous and hateful against backpackers on a day to day basis, or if you come on 2+2 to inflate your e-penis telling everyone about your awesome life in "friggin bangkok baby".

We are all anxiously awaiting your next post about your awesome education, superhot engineering girlfriend, the size of whatever bank you have worked for, how many languages you know, your awesome classic acting, your mad skills as a jazz-musician, and how you probably screw 1000 times more hot women than any of us ever can dream about.

Nothing is more exciting than people who go to forums like this to tell others about their awesome intellect, how they "live life to the fullest", than you how everyone else are stupid, ugly and nowhere near you on any level. I am deeply thankful for getting the chance to live through you.

You know, the more times you tell people on the internet about how awesome you are and how amazing your life and everything about you and all your skills are then it eventually must be true, right? That you come across like an hateful self-righteous unsecure nerd in the process is probably something that naturally comes with all that awesomeness that is you.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes I'm awesome indeed. Oh yeah and you suck big time.

Too bad other people can confirm everything i said, please stop projecting your own insecure image on me it's not only pathetic but totally useless.

Everything I said is true, I'm so used to pathetic people like you getting envious and jealous because their life sucks.

That's my real life poor soul I don't need to invent one.

[ QUOTE ]
how everyone else are stupid, ugly and nowhere near you on any level.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not at all. Once again if what I did and still do is too awesome for you to handle it's not my fault.
Once again you seem to believe the surreal world of your imagination is real ( that's probably due to the lack of spice in your sad life ).
I never said anything remotely like that, I just made a few posts ridiculing backpackers.

Guess what I have many friends and I know many people that i considerer more succesful or accomplished in many different areas. But unlike you I have a bag of my own ( RIP James ) and so unlike you i do not perceive their success as threatening.

Wake up please you can probably be someone too, go out, smile, do coke i don't know....

[ QUOTE ]
I certainly have never heard anything about this supposedly "superior to other tourist"-feeling you imagine yourself that the yhave.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ahah that's the best part. Nobody ever heard their "superior to other tourists routine"... everybody but you did, read the friggin' thread, ask people around you, call the local radio goddamn!

I and some others decided to write about their adventures in thailand on the forum because it's fun and somewhat informative.
Lof people living the same kind of life don't and I can understand why.
Any success, fun or crazy stuff happening to real people sounds like a insecure lie, to pathetic insecure and boring people like you.

Reread my original post, do you really think a piece of satire like that can unravel a mountain of hatred and animosity in sane well grounded people?
No they would just laugh or be a bit offended and chuckle it of.

But in the mind of pathetic losers like you it becomes a personal aggression against your very own insecurities.
Old 10-31-2007, 03:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Real ballas don't live in friggin Thailand living off $1000 month. Real ballas live large in the west. They don't go to Thailand so they can feel like the big man for 6 months.

I have wealthy friends that backpack. Some people enjoy the experience of eating local food and staying in simple lodgings. After travelling, they go home to the developed world to live the life you couldn't afford in America.

[/ QUOTE ]

Real balla have only one choice for sure and every poster living in thailand live on 1000 a month for sure.

You know we have some succesful 1K, 2k and 5kNL regulars here? others are succesful businessmen and trust fund kids. But somehow they live in thailand, how weird?

You realize that people with tons of money live here too? big time millionaire and stuff?

You understand that your post makes no sense at all? And is too ridiculous to even be ridiculed?

The life you couln't afford in america... we are all poor and stuff... lol most posters in the thailand thread are actually homeless beggars. right.

Oh and money do not buy taste, say hello to your rich backpacking friends for me ( they eat local food? wow! oh and they appreciate cheap [censored] guesthouses too? that's great! )
Old 10-31-2007, 03:10 AM

I still find it hilarious that people are taking this thread seriously. Making fun of backpackers is the same level of offensive as saying "the Yankees suck." You guys are acting like the thread is titled "black people are inferior." This is no different than making fun of emo kids. I don't really care if someone wants to be emo, but I'm still going to laugh at them.
Old 10-31-2007, 03:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I still find it hilarious that people are taking this thread seriously. Making fun of backpackers is the same level of offensive as saying "the Yankees suck." You guys are acting like the thread is titled "black people are inferior." This is no different than making fun of emo kids. I don't really care if someone wants to be emo, but I'm still going to laugh at them.

[/ QUOTE ]

Right.
Emo kids = backpackers = laughing stock
Nothing special
But losers with slow operating brains attacking me is quite fun when bored at work.
Old 10-31-2007, 04:23 AM

I have checked Bedreviter's postcount.
and have come to the conclusion that he is the exact same thinng as most people who post on Bodybuilding.com forums.
A waste of time.
Every one of of his posts on this forum is concerning politics, bashing travel threads or posting about sports. He does have some posts in BBV, what are they? ... He talks about sports in them.

So obviously the conclusion is. This guy has never played more poker than a home game with his friend. He's probably not very good looking, maybe fat. He needs some distractions and interactions with other humans so he finds some of the biggest forums on the internet and starts posting in them even though he has nothing to do with the main purpose of the website.
Imo this is a troll. Someone who [censored] around on forum is a funny kid, This is a real troll. a nerd looking for friends at the wrong place.

So i suggest him to find a new website. like euneuch.org
Old 10-31-2007, 04:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Real balla have only one choice for sure and every poster living in thailand live on 1000 a month for sure.

You know we have some succesful 1K, 2k and 5kNL regulars here? others are succesful businessmen and trust fund kids. But somehow they live in thailand, how weird?

You realize that people with tons of money live here too? big time millionaire and stuff?

You understand that your post makes no sense at all? And is too ridiculous to even be ridiculed?

The life you couln't afford in america... we are all poor and stuff... lol most posters in the thailand thread are actually homeless beggars. right.

Oh and money do not buy taste, say hello to your rich backpacking friends for me ( they eat local food? wow! oh and they appreciate cheap [censored] guesthouses too? that's great! )

[/ QUOTE ]

They go to Thailand because it's the only place chicks pay any attention to them. Simple really. Most of them are just "ballas" on a beer budget.
Old 10-31-2007, 06:20 AM

im guessing less than 1% of Americans are ballas
so those of you saying ppl go to thailand b/c they wanna be balla, it ight be true. who gives a [censored]. chances are you will never be ball in america.

also, all of you 35yo men who suddenly popped up in the travel section STFU. can you accept the fact that you and your backpacking friends come off as d-bags to some ppl?
Old 10-31-2007, 06:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]
The people taking this thread seriously really crack me up.

[/ QUOTE ]