Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-10-2007, 02:54 AM

Default Re: Stealthmunk flying cross country for 10k drinking challenge tonigh

clayton I am so irrationally angry i was not involved in this bet.

I could have won you 10K whiskey is like water for me. jeoiusvcnjisd come on man. irrational anger that you didnt even think of this. There is not a chance in hell skinny frat-o right there (who i think i have met) could out-whiskey me. akdfjldsfoinceoic.
Old 09-10-2007, 03:18 AM

Default Re: Stealthmunk flying cross country for 10k drinking challenge tonight

I think it's pretty silly that 2 people that don't even hang out together would bet 10k on this when neither of them are any good at it. I've known a few people over the years that could chug a bottle of booze like its water. It doesn't make them gag at all, and they'd be finished with the bottle well before feeling any effects of the alcohol. I'm not particularly good at drinking quickly, but I downed a fifth in like 20 mins. once. I didn't feel/appear drunk at all until like 15 minutes later when I just suddenly turned sloppy. Drinking liquor real quickly is just a matter of not having any gag/puke response to it.
Old 09-10-2007, 03:49 AM

u guys know that turks and aruba are coming up right.. we should have a big beer pong tourney, like 1k per person or something, or like a team thing. thatd be hot.
Old 09-10-2007, 05:39 AM

[x] Thread delivers
Old 09-10-2007, 10:59 AM

[X] Clayton forgets obvious answer to "Which person I know would be guaranteed to chug faster?"
Old 09-10-2007, 01:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The facebook albums have a few more pictures of females [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

But since most of the females didn't involve themselves with stealthmunk, I didn't post their picture on here randomly.

Trust me, there were a ton of hot girls there.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ya, there is actually a very noticeable increase in % of super hot girls between the south and the northeast from what I've seen this weekend.

[/ QUOTE ]
Athens is just ridiculous because of UGA. Living in five points + rush week = win.
Old 09-10-2007, 02:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I think it's pretty silly that 2 people that don't even hang out together would bet 10k on this when neither of them are any good at it. I've known a few people over the years that could chug a bottle of booze like its water. It doesn't make them gag at all, and they'd be finished with the bottle well before feeling any effects of the alcohol. I'm not particularly good at drinking quickly, but I downed a fifth in like 20 mins. once. I didn't feel/appear drunk at all until like 15 minutes later when I just suddenly turned sloppy. Drinking liquor real quickly is just a matter of not having any gag/puke response to it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I can pretty much do this (or at least I could in college). Not always a good thing.

"Hey lets do a ton of shots super fast, it'll be fun"

... then suddenly I wake up with a horrible headache wondering where the f I am and why I don't have pants on.
Old 09-10-2007, 02:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

ok sure but I dont know why you mentioned drinking a fifth... theres sort of a difference between 200 ml and 750 ml
Old 09-10-2007, 02:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]

ok sure but I dont know why you mentioned drinking a fifth... theres sort of a difference between 200 ml and 750 ml

[/ QUOTE ]

750ml is a fifth. A fifth of a gallon.
Old 09-10-2007, 02:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
International 2p2 drinking competition like in Beerfest?

[/ QUOTE ]

It could happen.

Also i thought all american chicks were crook but i have been shown otherwise nh