Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-08-2007, 06:58 PM

Default Re: Brag: Lloyd Carr hopefully fired

[ QUOTE ]
don't worry guys, you still have a chance at the Never ending pasta bowl.

BWHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAA

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 09-08-2007, 06:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
don't worry guys, you still have a chance at the Never ending pasta bowl.

BWHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAA

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

lol

EDIT: happy cakeday
Old 09-08-2007, 07:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Beat: college football season already over

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm no Michigan fan, but this suggestion is ridiculous. You think Mich suddenly vanishes from the rankings after this? No [censored] way. Still in top 25 next week, guaranteed, and still way in national title race...

[/ QUOTE ]

wrong

EDIT: still in the top 25, but very much no longer a part of the national title picture. many 1 loss teams will get in before michigan does even if they win out.

[/ QUOTE ]

impossible. this game doesn't even count. despite the anti-michigan retards pounding their girly-chests right now, they're still competing for title at the end if they win out, guaranteed. today was obv a total fluke...

[/ QUOTE ]

QFLOL@U

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for including in my original quote that I'm not a UM fan. I couldn't care less about the team, although it sounds like many of you need to seriously get a life. FWIW, I live in Vegas and took ducks +8, so boohoo, I'm embarrassed and "crying" all the way to the bank...
Old 09-08-2007, 07:17 PM

Oh man, how many games would UM win if they were in the SEC? Two? One?
Old 09-08-2007, 07:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm no Michigan fan, but this suggestion is ridiculous. You think Mich suddenly vanishes from the rankings after this? No [censored] way. Still in top 25 next week, guaranteed, and still way in national title race...

[/ QUOTE ]

wrong

EDIT: still in the top 25, but very much no longer a part of the national title picture. many 1 loss teams will get in before michigan does even if they win out.

[/ QUOTE ]

impossible. this game doesn't even count. despite the anti-michigan retards pounding their girly-chests right now, they're still competing for title at the end if they win out, guaranteed. today was obv a total fluke...

[/ QUOTE ]

QFLOL@U

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for including in my original quote that I'm not a UM fan. I couldn't care less about the team, although it sounds like many of you need to seriously get a life. FWIW, I live in Vegas and took ducks +8, so boohoo, I'm embarrassed and "crying" all the way to the bank...

[/ QUOTE ]

The fact that you aren't a UM fan makes the things you said even less defensible. I can understand a Mich fan defending their team and being optimistic, you not having a proven interest in UM just proves you know nothing about college football.

Don't talk [censored] to people, and then when you are completely wrong tell them that they have no life. You called me and others idiots, when it proved that you are the idiot. So go DIAGF "all the way to the bank."
Old 09-08-2007, 07:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

wrong

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

QFLOL@U

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

in the time it took to read this post i won a pot worth a shade over 1k

i seriously need to get a life
Old 09-08-2007, 07:37 PM

Location: Clinging to the binomial theorem like a drunk to a lamppost

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No one was laughing at you for being a UM fan. We were laughing at you for thinking UM goes to the national title game ahead of a one-loss LSU or Florida or Oklahoma team.
Old 09-08-2007, 07:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
omg they lost the first game of the season versus a bad team now they'll never make the bcs championship game youre right

[/ QUOTE ]

How bout now?
Old 09-08-2007, 07:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No one was laughing at you for being a UM fan. We were laughing at you for thinking UM goes to the national title game ahead of a one-loss LSU or Florida or Oklahoma team.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is my favorite part

[ QUOTE ]
You think Mich suddenly vanishes from the rankings after this? No [censored] way. Still in top 25 next week, guaranteed, and still way in national title race...

[/ QUOTE ]

[ ] Michigan in top 25
[ ] Michigan "way in" national title race
[x] You know nothing about college football, and you are a complete idiot.
Old 09-08-2007, 07:42 PM

i'll give anyone 20,000:1 odds that michican misses the title game. pm to confirm