Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Does the idea of a week-long "medium" game interest you / have merit?
Yes 21 70.00%
No 9 30.00%
Voters: 30. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-16-2007, 10:45 PM

Default Re: any Big Brother fans out there?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I saw this clip on Youtube from the BB8 feed. It has some info that will appear on Tues. live show. So viewer discretion is advised.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=poOTszfSavA

[/ QUOTE ]

God she's so annoying. It'd be hilarious if Dick were to win this. What did Dani expect from the jury? That they wouldn't ask her tough questions and/or wouldn't be spiteful? I don't think her personal life should come into the voting process, but her being in Dick's shadow has some merit. He did put himself out there and was very upfront with people while Daniele sometimes let him do their dirty work. I think I want to see Dick win now and not give any money to Daniele until she treats him right.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree. Daniele was NOT going to share the money if she won. Why would she be so bent out of shape about the jury questions if she was.
Old 09-16-2007, 11:52 PM

I never really cared for Jen. Regardless, I witnessed the Dick burning Jen incident tonight for the first time and it
really pissed me off. That friggin bastard Dick actually purposely trying to burn a woman with a cigarette sickened me.
That fn bleep shouldn't win and he should have bbeen booted off the show for that incident. What kind of coward tries to burn a woman with a cigarette?
Old 09-17-2007, 12:08 AM

The contestants were so cowardly in the face of Dicks tirades. If guys like Eric and Zach and multiple people stood up to Dick when he was picking on individual people, then it would be alot easier for the house as a whole to stand up to him.
Old 09-17-2007, 12:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I saw this clip on Youtube from the BB8 feed. It has some info that will appear on Tues. live show. So viewer discretion is advised.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=poOTszfSavA

[/ QUOTE ]

"It sucks, it just sucks!" thats all she says everytime things don't go her way. Wahhhhh!

More evidence that she is an ungratful waste of UGH! Plz let her experience some ACTUAL suffering, b/c she dunno a damn thing about being thankful. Who cares what they ask you, just answer them and get it over with.

The biggest baby over the smallest ish. Sigh...
Old 09-17-2007, 12:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I never really cared for Jen. Regardless, I witnessed the Dick burning Jen incident tonight for the first time and it
really pissed me off. That friggin bastard Dick actually purposely trying to burn a woman with a cigarette sickened me.
That fn bleep shouldn't win and he should have bbeen booted off the show for that incident. What kind of coward tries to burn a woman with a cigarette?

[/ QUOTE ]

don't want to sound like i'm defending ED here, but Jen had no right to physically push him and get in his face like that. i'm no smoker, but i'd get pretty choked if someone tried to take away my beer or w/e
Old 09-17-2007, 12:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

don't want to sound like i'm defending ED here, but Jen had no right to physically push him and get in his face like that. i'm no smoker, but i'd get pretty choked if someone tried to take away my beer or w/e

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't mean to sound like a Reiner-ish anti-smoking douche, but your beer doesn't disgust people the way cigarettes do when you blow them in someone's face.

The guy is a total dick and deserves to be living in an alley somewhere (with a woman like Amber). I hate Jen as much as everybody else, but burning her is crossing the line.
Old 09-17-2007, 12:50 AM

Jen was trying to grab the cigarette away. What did you want him to do, throw it at her? Just because she's a woman doesn't mean he can't defend himself when he's being attacked. Sure he shouldn't have blown smoke in her face, but she should have just moved away and left the area. She could eat just as easily inside, but he can only smoke outside. And let's remember that she wasn't even suppose to be eating and that she broke the rules. Jen was just pissed that they gave Dick his cigarettes back that she destroyed. Everyone there thought Jen was in the wrong in this incident and Big Brother even told Dick thank you for being the better person.
Old 09-17-2007, 01:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh . I do smoke. Do you want me to blow smoke in your face and then burn you when you try and stop me? And this is a friggin great big guy trying to burn a woman. Absolutely gutless.
Old 09-17-2007, 01:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh . I do smoke. Do you want me to blow smoke in your face and then burn you when you try and stop me? And this is a friggin great big guy trying to burn a woman. Absolutely gutless.

[/ QUOTE ]

If she's woman enough to put her hands on him she's woman enough to get burned. She stopped pretty quickly after the second burn.
Old 09-17-2007, 01:09 AM

What a joke. Friggin pathetic. There is no excuse for that and the Network is as f'd up as he is.