Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar

Old 05-28-2007, 12:28 AM

Default Which LV strip club has the less-than-hot strippers??

I'll be there about June 4-8. Not that I won't visit the SR, but I'll be looking for a place just to chill out at, get drunk, and have an entertaining time viewing strippers whose looks aren't too high on the food chain. Now, don't get me wrong, I'm not yearning to look at any fatty boom booms, they at least have to have decent bodies. Butter faces can be good..

My old supervisor told he had a good time at a joint near the Circus Circus, but the name escaped him.
Old 05-28-2007, 12:36 AM

Default Re: Which LV strip club has the less-than-hot strippers??

Crazy Horse TOO and Olympic Gardens. End of thread.

Dont anyone dare say Glitter Gulch or you will get perma banned from 2+2. They aren't even moderataly hot unless you like those 40-50something sag bags.

Near Circus Circus is Saphire Gentlemans Club and a little behind that is Treasures.
Old 05-28-2007, 12:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Dont anyone dare say Glitter Gulch or you will get perma banned from 2+2. They aren't even moderataly hot unless you like those 40-50something sag bags.

[/ QUOTE ]

Really? Out of curiousity, i visited their website and I guess they should be sued for false advertising, the Homepage says - "WORLD CLASS TOPLESS GIRLS" lol
Old 05-28-2007, 04:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Crazy Horse TOO and Olympic Gardens. End of thread.

Near Circus Circus is Saphire Gentlemans Club and a little behind that is Treasures.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol at permaban. Glitter Gulch just reopened with new staff and decor. I was invited to the grand opening, but I blew it off - heard the girls are 100x better now, which isnt saying much.
Old 05-28-2007, 05:03 PM

OK, I just have to ask, why would someone want a place with less attractive strippers?
Old 05-28-2007, 05:54 PM

so you dont have to spend so much $$$$ I would guess.
Old 05-28-2007, 07:35 PM

Just went to Spearmint Rhino for the first time and in a way I was disappointed.

No doubt, the level of talent was very high. But I have no idea what the mileage was like because I was totally put off by dancers starting their offers at $100 for 15 minutes. Some were starting the conversation at $200 for 30 minutes or $400 for an hour - and they were not interested in less.

Plenty of times I have spent $100 on dances with one stripper, but I would rather pay $25 or $30 for one to start, gauge, and then roll from there.

I've had more fun at OGs and more recently Seamless, where $20 per was still on offer.
Old 05-28-2007, 07:46 PM

$400/ hr?? I should have been a stripper, but my legs are too hairy so I guess I couldn't get that much, maybe $100 is feasible.

For that kind of snap, somone drunk clown could go overboard in a strip club and spend that kind of money on a new Plasma TV w/ HDMI Inputs..

I'd rather get more bang for the buck at a sleazy yet tasty joint and make it rain - ala Pacman Jones with Food stamps rather than Benjamins..
Old 05-28-2007, 08:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Just went to Spearmint Rhino for the first time and in a way I was disappointed.

No doubt, the level of talent was very high. But I have no idea what the mileage was like because I was totally put off by dancers starting their offers at $100 for 15 minutes. Some were starting the conversation at $200 for 30 minutes or $400 for an hour - and they were not interested in less.

Plenty of times I have spent $100 on dances with one stripper, but I would rather pay $25 or $30 for one to start, gauge, and then roll from there.

I've had more fun at OGs and more recently Seamless, where $20 per was still on offer.

[/ QUOTE ]

i don't get why the rhino is so widely regarded as the best place. i too would much rather go to a place that's not quite as nice where i don't have to spend 1 gazillion USD to have a good time.
Old 05-28-2007, 08:06 PM

Spearmint Rhino has always had too much of the "Ve go in ze VIP room, yes?" Eastern Euroslut thing going. I've been there a half-dozen times, mostly because of friends, and only had a total of three dances.