Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-31-2007, 04:28 PM

Default Re: Married at 20 ??!!??!!?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Getting married before 30 is stupid, case closed. Yes, there are exceptions, but most people are still growing and changing well into and through their twenties. Getting hitched at 20 is asking for trouble.

[/ QUOTE ]

Continuing on....

So what is everyone supposed to do? Wait to really look for a wife till 28? Before then just screw around and get emotionally unstable so you can add to the overwhelming divorce rate?

I mean, overall debating when people should get married is kind of pointless as half of them are going to end with divorce anyway. Life throws different things your way, to each his or her own.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd be willing to be that the divorce rate for 20 year olds is much higher than for people who get married at 30 or 35. But I'm too lazy to look for stats. At any rate, as I said, there are exceptions, but by and large giving up all your relationship/sexual options after high school is something people usually wind up regretting.

[/ QUOTE ]

The divorce date on people who marry at 80 is a lot less than 35 too.

Maybe people should wait until then?

[/ QUOTE ]

I usually respect your posts a lot, Tom, but that's a seriously retarded comment.
Old 05-31-2007, 06:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Marry young and marry often.

Also, porking military wives is a service to their husbands, who happen to be overseas banging prostitutes in Germany.

[/ QUOTE ]

thanks much, you have cleared my conscience(sp?)

anyway, every guy i ever met who was stuck with some chick from their late teens and got maried in their early 20s is miserable because the rest of us are having too much fun just boning around. i know one guy who is really happy about it, but who knows whats to come in the next few years, hes only been married 1 yr. for me its too hard to be tied down to one puss. for example, have u boned a black chick yet? asian? indian? blasian? etc etc etc... if you live in an area like LA, NY, LV, a lot of us have a burning desire to bone every ethnicity before we get tied down, and if you dont get that out, you might have wish you did later on.
Old 05-31-2007, 08:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
This is why, in the military, we have the ability to punish both forms of infidelity, the cheating whore/man and the skanky whore/d-bag.

[/ QUOTE ]

huh?
Old 06-01-2007, 02:09 AM

Not necessarily dumb, but...you will be getting divorced at some point. That's no judgment on you or her; it's just the way it is. Neither one of you is ready, way deep down, to settle down yet, and you're not supposed to be ready. Do whatever your heart tells you to do, but just accept the fact that, at some point, you will have to move on...
Old 06-01-2007, 02:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
you will be getting divorced at some point.

[/ QUOTE ]

well, i'm at the 26 year point now. could you clarify or narrow down for me exactly when i can expect this to happen. I'd like to be mentally ready when it does.
Old 06-01-2007, 03:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Alot of people get married real young in the military.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, and not suprisingly I have nailed a lot of military wives.

[/ QUOTE ]

hahaha

[/ QUOTE ]

Military wife I dated in november is pregnant with my baby. Timing was right on the time he came back from whereever, so shes still together with him. Kind of a dilema on what to do, to let it go and respect what she wants, or you know, bring it up like, hey that is my baby too. A relationship with her wouldnt work, obv (very much the reason I was passive about her staying with him...found out she was pregnant later on), but I wouldnt mind having the kid in my life.
Old 06-02-2007, 12:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Worst. Idea. Ever.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 06-02-2007, 12:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Alot of people get married real young in the military.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, and not suprisingly I have nailed a lot of military wives.

[/ QUOTE ]

hahaha

[/ QUOTE ]

Military wife I dated in november is pregnant with my baby. Timing was right on the time he came back from whereever, so shes still together with him. Kind of a dilema on what to do, to let it go and respect what she wants, or you know, bring it up like, hey that is my baby too. A relationship with her wouldnt work, obv (very much the reason I was passive about her staying with him...found out she was pregnant later on), but I wouldnt mind having the kid in my life.

[/ QUOTE ]

is this the script for a pilot called "Alabama"?
Old 06-02-2007, 01:01 AM

One of the girls in my HS got married at 18, I was like good life. What the [censored] seriously. I can't even think about marriage.