Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-22-2007, 01:33 AM

Default Re: To Catch a Predator

[ QUOTE ]
From a nonlegal stand, just merit/ethics, I believe men ( over 21)who screw young humans ( ppl under 16) are sick and deserve to get this type of treatment.

If you are 18-21 degen jackass and screw some 17yo, I really dont think they should be subjected to the treatment. (however if your banging like a chick thats under 17, you should be busted)

I have no sympathy for the old guys though

As for women; they should be able to screw anyone dudes over the age of 13. Also all the hot teacher should be let free.

[/ QUOTE ]

Its one thing to believe they should be prosecuted, laws demand boundaries, and usually they demand arbitrary ones. But to actually think a guy is sick for banging a 16 yo but not a 17 yo? How in the world do you justify that?
Old 04-22-2007, 01:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
From a nonlegal stand, just merit/ethics, I believe men ( over 21)who screw young humans ( ppl under 16) are sick and deserve to get this type of treatment.

If you are 18-21 degen jackass and screw some 17yo, I really dont think they should be subjected to the treatment. (however if your banging like a chick thats under 17, you should be busted)

As for women; they should be able to screw anyone dudes over the age of 13. Also all the hot teacher should be let free.

[/ QUOTE ]

can someone explain to me what is inherently more "sick" about a 45 year old banging a 16 year old, vs a 20 year old banging the same 16 year old?
Old 04-22-2007, 01:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

can someone explain to me what is inherently more "sick" about a 45 year old banging a 16 year old, vs a 20 year old banging the same 16 year old?

[/ QUOTE ]

No. What about a rich, powerful 50 year old banging a 19 year old? What if the 19 year old is a moron?
Old 04-22-2007, 01:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Also really amusing how they have the voice-actors read the chat.

"I can put my **** in your mouth. And then I can show you doggy-style if it's your first time."
"Tee-hee. That sounds great."

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL! I hate this part too [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] So annoying..... teehee
Old 04-22-2007, 01:48 AM

good analysis of the situation. some of these guys probably hadnt gotten any in a long time, and i think they kinda pushed them too hard, and even had they been talking to a regular teen on the internet it wouldnt have gotten that far. they show them a 19yr old who is just petite, she pushes and pushes for them to come over, and then they finally do.

you can tell by some of the conversations that the guy reads back, some of them the guys arent so pushed into it and are just straight out looking to screw a teen, while others were maybe just messing around never thinking anything would really happen, and then got pushed overboard when they were already horny. for some reason though it is just so funny when these old indian guys get caught, i just cant stop laughing...
Old 04-22-2007, 01:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
It's a news program

[/ QUOTE ]

Debatable. Plus, can the 6 PM news go out to a speed trap the cops have set up and broadcast the busted people's face that night?

The real thing on this show is that the internet is so murky. Yahoo chat rooms used to have all kinds of pretty twisted sexual fantasy room a few years ago anyway, including rape. I just don't see how "it's the interent, I didn't believe she was 13" is not a way out.

[/ QUOTE ]

"Uhh...yeah, Chris, I didn't seriously think this chick was 14. Thats part of the role-playing. No 14 year old chick talks like that, I knew she had to be 20 at least. I was playing along with it because I figured she got as much fun out of it as I did. I was definitely coming here to [censored] her, but I was coming here to [censored] a 20 year old who liked to pretend she was a 14 year old. Wait....is there actually a 14 year old here? Oh my god, thats horrible, why would you guys bring a 14 year old to something like this?!?! She could be scarred for life. How irresponsible and predatory, to use a 14 year-old for ratings! For shame, Chris, for shame."

[/ QUOTE ]

Can anyone with some legal background tell me why this hypothetical defense wouldn't work in the case of this show?
Old 04-22-2007, 01:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Also really amusing how they have the voice-actors read the chat.

"I can put my **** in your mouth. And then I can show you doggy-style if it's your first time."
"Tee-hee. That sounds great."

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL! I hate this part too [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] So annoying..... teehee

[/ QUOTE ]

apparently older men are attracted to girls that imitate Princess Zelda..teehee..
Old 04-22-2007, 01:59 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
It's a news program

[/ QUOTE ]

Debatable. Plus, can the 6 PM news go out to a speed trap the cops have set up and broadcast the busted people's face that night?

The real thing on this show is that the internet is so murky. Yahoo chat rooms used to have all kinds of pretty twisted sexual fantasy room a few years ago anyway, including rape. I just don't see how "it's the interent, I didn't believe she was 13" is not a way out.

[/ QUOTE ]

"Uhh...yeah, Chris, I didn't seriously think this chick was 14. Thats part of the role-playing. No 14 year old chick talks like that, I knew she had to be 20 at least. I was playing along with it because I figured she got as much fun out of it as I did. I was definitely coming here to [censored] her, but I was coming here to [censored] a 20 year old who liked to pretend she was a 14 year old. Wait....is there actually a 14 year old here? Oh my god, thats horrible, why would you guys bring a 14 year old to something like this?!?! She could be scarred for life. How irresponsible and predatory, to use a 14 year-old for ratings! For shame, Chris, for shame."

[/ QUOTE ]

Can anyone with some legal background tell me why this hypothetical defense wouldn't work in the case of this show?

[/ QUOTE ]

I think the reason this wouldn't work is that people are so angered and disgusted at the thought of possible child molestation that all rational thought and respect for personal liberties get traded in for blood thirsty vengeance.
Old 04-22-2007, 02:19 AM

New NBC show: To Catch A Thief

"Listen, I'm gonna be out all day and wouldn't mind if someone wanted to take my cars and/or jewelry (they're insured for enough money and I need the cash). Theres a key under the mat"

*later*

"So you're here to steal a car huh?...take a seat over there. This is you talking about assisting in insurance fraud..."

America has a lot of people. It only takes one guy to fall for it.
Old 04-22-2007, 11:27 AM

New NBC Show: To Catch a Pothead

This is not a good precedent.