Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Shorthanded
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: West Virginia
1 0 0%
2 0 0%
3 0 0%
4 0 0%
5 0 0%
6 1 4.00%
7 1 4.00%
8 4 16.00%
9 10 40.00%
10 9 36.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-09-2007, 04:31 AM

Default Re: Official SSSH LC/NC Thread for October!

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
HUHU baseball for avatarz, bitch.

[/ QUOTE ]

You were right about Sethy. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I value Papi more highly than any amount either of us are willing to wager, I imagine...
Old 10-09-2007, 05:16 AM

Golf is higher variance than anything else. Luckfactor is HUGE!

Tiger is really just that much better. (Tiger - 2nd best) = 100*(Jordan - 2nd best)

Its not even funny any more.

Of all the silly sports you guys watch over there, Baseball is by far the one I dont get. Prolly because I dont get the rules and all the stats.

Football owns. I have even started watching NFL games when there is a good european soccer game on...

Unfortunately they dont show NBA in Denmark anymore. But when they did I really liked watching it. Those guys are crazy athletic.
Old 10-09-2007, 07:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
HUHU baseball for avatarz, bitch.

[/ QUOTE ]

You were right about Sethy. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I value Papi more highly than any amount either of us are willing to wager, I imagine...

[/ QUOTE ]

Alright, fine. Avatars it is. I've never had one, so you'll have the opportunity to humiliate me right from the get-go if the Sox win.
Old 10-09-2007, 07:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Tiger is really just that much better. (Tiger - 2nd best) = 100*(Jordan - 2nd best)

Of all the silly sports you guys watch over there, Baseball is by far the one I dont get. Prolly because I dont get the rules and all the stats.

Football owns. I have even started watching NFL games when there is a good european soccer game on...

Unfortunately they dont show NBA in Denmark anymore. But when they did I really liked watching it. Those guys are crazy athletic.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, Oink, you like American foosball? That rules - I haven't met many Europeans that have said that.
Old 10-09-2007, 07:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, Oink, you like American foosball? That rules - I haven't met many Europeans that have said that.

[/ QUOTE ]

Here in denmark I'd guess there is 1000 soccer players for each football player. Considering that NFL is a pretty big thing on TV.

They started showing it about 6 years ago with 2 fairly funny commentators who were good at explainig the rules and plays. It grew into a cult thing pretty fast and now they show 3 games live sunday and MNF.

Football is the perfect TV sport IMO.

Soccer is still my #1 thing to watch and I'd take Juve-Inter over the superbowl anyday. But thats prolly more a cultural thing and because I have favorite teams. I dont have any particular NFL team I like to watch but I do think that Peyton Manning is gay. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 10-09-2007, 07:55 AM

lol juve-inter is that the best you can do, italian soccer is so boring all they do is defend. I would rather see a team like barcelona
Old 10-09-2007, 07:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Here in denmark I'd guess there is 1000 soccer players for each football player. Considering that NFL is a pretty big thing on TV.

They started showing it about 6 years ago with 2 fairly funny commentators who were good at explainig the rules and plays. It grew into a cult thing pretty fast and now they show 3 games live sunday and MNF.

Football is the perfect TV sport IMO.

Soccer is still my #1 thing to watch and I'd take Juve-Inter over the superbowl anyday. But thats prolly more a cultural thing and because I have favorite teams. I dont have any particular NFL team I like to watch but I do think that Peyton Manning is gay. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, I'll give you a favorite team. Root for the Cleveland Browns. They've sucked for so long, have a long history, and wear chitty-azz brown uniforms that rule.
Old 10-09-2007, 08:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]
lol juve-inter is that the best you can do, italian soccer is so boring all they do is defend. I would rather see a team like barcelona

[/ QUOTE ]

Again. It depends on which team you like. I have been follwing Juve since Michael Laudrup played there in the 80'es with Platini. Its been my team ever since and I try to watch everyone of their games.

Besides the cliche you mention is so untrue its not even funny. That said, Barca are pretty damn entertaining these years but they dont make me cry when they win the Champions League and they dont make me explode when they loose to Madrid.
Old 10-09-2007, 08:02 AM

LOL, in the 6 years they have shown NFL, Browns havent been on once [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

But since I am indifferent anyways I will root for them to make you happy [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I have a thing for comeback kids so I dont mind if Moss and Culpepper does well.
Old 10-09-2007, 08:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]
LOL, in the 6 years they have shown NFL, Browns havent been on once [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

But since I am indifferent anyways I will root for them to make you happy [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I have a thing for comeback kids so I dont mind if Moss and Culpepper does well.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sweet, thanks. The Browns are the ultimate "comeback kids", since they've blown for so long, so you won't be disappointed in your choice. They might stink for another five years, though. Just hang in there! Haha.
Closed Thread