Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-28-2007, 03:28 AM

Default Re: \"Intervention\"

[ QUOTE ]
this show is awesome, i dont really feel that bad for most of them cause obviously they got themselves into it. One of my favorites was the girl who smoked meth and drank and she would walk around her "house" naked. She had like these weird notebooks about her life and how she was a god and all this [censored]. i havent really seen any from the new season but if they are like the previous seasons im sure the show is still top notch.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL! yeh I forgot about that one,man that chick was wacked. Shame too could have been a nice piece of ass,imo
Old 11-28-2007, 11:05 AM

I've seen a bunch of episodes and the rate of success is like 10%. Everyone relapses.
Old 11-28-2007, 11:19 AM

I liked the guy that was hooked on Oxycontin ... "We are about to relieve some serious pain, man"
Old 11-28-2007, 11:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Everyone relapses.

[/ QUOTE ]

quitters never win
Old 11-28-2007, 11:30 AM

Probably my favorite show ever and definitely my favorite serious one. I have seen every episode to date. One of my good friends growing up was on the show. I was watching Intervention one day and when it ended they showed the preview for next weeks show and what do you know Ryan Braswell was on the [censored] TV. I was like WTF and called all my friends back home and a couple were like yeah he was filmed for some documentary. It was really strange seeing him shooting up with my other friend (whos face was blurred) in the same bathroom I used to take dumps in when I stayed at his house and seeing his mom and sister's pain. I wasn't surprised though to find out he was strung up on oxy since he was the biggest druggy I ever knew. When we were all getting stoned in 7th grade he was already talking about coke. He introduced me to shrooms, acid, x, and all the other [censored]. Really smart dude incredible drummer, was in the band at Fresno State. Sad to see him on Intervention and [censored] up again when they say what happened at the end of the show.
Old 11-28-2007, 11:35 AM

I like how most of the people's addictions are some serious [censored] like heroin or compulsive gambling or alcoholism or something like that and in the ONE episode I've seen in this show, it was a guy who was addicted to videogames. wtf.
Old 11-28-2007, 11:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I've seen a bunch of episodes and the rate of success is like 10%. Everyone relapses.

[/ QUOTE ]

That was my friend Ryan. Oxy is a serious drug. My 20 year old younger sisiter is a month in a half into a serious inpatient rehab. Isn't the first time she's been either, probably wont be the last. Was a beautiful girl all the guys dreamed of hooking up with, etc. etc. now she's a mess. At 18 she watched her best friend die right in front of her and I thought it would straighten her out but I think it made her worse. I want to help her so bad but there's really nothing I could do . She's tried moving out of state with my Aunt, failed. Living in a beautiful home with my Uncle in Hollywood, failed. She's burnt a lot of bridges along the way and this might be her last chance.
Old 11-28-2007, 11:46 AM

This is not a thread about Arcade Fire, imo.
Old 11-28-2007, 11:52 AM

The bulimic woman who kept her puke in ziploc bags was funny.
Old 11-28-2007, 11:55 AM

someone PM me a link to the video game ep please. This is a must see