Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-29-2007, 01:19 AM

Default Re: Cake Poker\'s RNG

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
OP, in case u haven't figured it out yet, everyone in this thread is making fun of you.
Please stop posting, or take your discussion over to Pocket Fives where you'll find a level of discourse commensurate with the high-brow issues you raise here.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well let's see, considering I don't care what people think about me that I meet in person, I don't think some random strangers "making fun of me" in some online poker forum is something I'm going to lose sleep over. Thanks for the warning.

But honestly I'm not surprised it would be so difficult for people to have an actual conversation.

As for how many hands I have actually seen someone with a bigger pocket pair, as I have said, I don't know because I don't have a program to analyze my 22k hands. This is just what I have felt has happened. If you don't have anything to contribute to the thread you can just stay out, it's not that hard to do.

I'm not bitching, complaining, saying not to play there or that it's rigged. IM JUST POSING A DAMN QUESTION AND LOOKING FOR SOME RATIONAL RESPONSES, but so far they have been few and far between.

[/ QUOTE ]
OP i may be so inclined to agree with you!
Old 07-29-2007, 01:35 AM

You have zero evidence of an improbable but not impossible event. Others have said they do no share your experience. You are probably suffering selective memory.
Old 07-29-2007, 01:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]
You have zero evidence of an improbable but not impossible event. Others have said they do no share your experience. You are probably suffering selective memory.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not trying to present evidence to convince people, just expressing my opinion and asking others to express theres (respectfully and relevantly). Why is this concept so difficult to abide by?
Old 07-29-2007, 01:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not trying to present evidence to convince people, just expressing my opinion and asking others to express theres (respectfully and relevantly). Why is this concept so difficult to abide by?

[/ QUOTE ]

Because poker is rigged threads are never going to get a good response in the zoo w/o any kind of hard evidence.
Old 07-29-2007, 01:55 AM

It's not a poker is rigged thread, OMG how many times do i need to say this
Old 07-29-2007, 03:04 AM

Poker is not rigged, but I went through 125 BBs in limit at Cake faster than I ever have before and won't play there again. Call it psychological or what you will.
Old 07-29-2007, 03:32 AM

Please people stop saying it's not rigged, because I'm NOT saying it is. I'm saying I think something may be inaccurate with their RNG, that's all.

But I also believe all RNG's are inherently flawed, because I don't believe a computer program written by a human can truly be 100% random. I think there are still patterns, and Cake's seem to be worse than others. I can't believe how much trouble everyone is having with understanding what I'm saying.
Old 07-29-2007, 03:51 AM

i always lol at poker is rigged threads but im about 75% certain that cake is actually rigged, im not the only one either.
Old 07-29-2007, 04:11 AM

cake is no more rigged than any other site
Old 07-29-2007, 04:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]
cake is no more rigged than any other site

[/ QUOTE ]

Well...everyone knows FT is, so I guess Cake is also in that logic