Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-09-2007, 04:57 PM

Default Re: Poker Stars Instant EChecks

I cashed out last Thursday. Still nothing in my account. I'll be patient though. However, next time I will use the paper check option.
Old 11-12-2007, 02:55 AM

I just initiated one today (11/11) for $2800, will see how long it takes. Stars support says up to 10 business days after I emailed them.
Old 11-12-2007, 04:21 AM

PokerStars stopped accepting deposits and cashouts from US players via eChecks as of the evening of January 17th, 2007.

It says that in bold print on the PS website. It seems that many US players on here have said they used pokerstars eChecks successful. Can someone explain that to me?
Old 11-12-2007, 05:05 AM

newpoker,

Stars has been trying to "restart" instant eChecks since August, 2007 for some US players with limited success. Check posts in this thread since August for more information.

gTg
Old 11-12-2007, 10:50 AM

I've been using eChecks for small amounts at a time. Most cashouts have been about a week, but my latest is taking a little longer (10 calendar days and counting). Officially, its 5-10 business days, but my previous one had only taken 6 calendar days, so I got spoiled.

According to multiple posts, service has been spotty: with extra fees occasionally showing up, double debits (& credits) against your bank account, and unpredictable transaction time. The worst delays were at the very beginning, and its seems to have gotten better.

However, if I had a large amount of $ to move in/out quickly, I would look for a more reliable service than eChecks.
Old 11-12-2007, 02:44 PM

After 10 business days and no money in my account I let them know. I was requested to send a screen shot of my online checking statement to prove that I did not receive the cashout......... I'm done with echecks.
Old 11-12-2007, 04:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
After 10 business days and no money in my account I let them know. I was requested to send a screen shot of my online checking statement to prove that I did not receive the cashout......... I'm done with echecks.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll say it one more time. KNOWING it is going to take 10 business days to withdraw, KNOWING echecks is constantly having delays, KNOWING they are double billing, charging etc, WHY do people continue to use eChecks as a method of withdrawing, makes no sense whatsoever.

Several here, including myself, have said USE CHECKS FROM PSTARS!!! In my case, the last withdrawal was requested late on a Sunday night and I had the check in my hands on Wednesday of the same week. Yes, it helps that the bank they came from is in California and so am I. But add a couple of days for cross country and you're still only talking 5 or 6 business days.

Wake up folks, eChecks is NOT a good way to withdraw. On the otherhand, depositing "might" be okay since it doesn't matter how long they take [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 11-12-2007, 04:48 PM

I still haven't received any money from my OCT 28 withdrawal.
Old 11-12-2007, 07:12 PM

ya i withdrew Oct 29. my paper check got here in exactly one week, now two weeks later still no echeck. for withdrawing im definitely sticking to regular checks.
Old 11-13-2007, 04:42 AM

I initiated a cashout today via echecks. Do you guys think it will be faster to request it via check or via epassporte and then transfer to bank account? Or just keep it as an echeck