Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-02-2007, 08:02 PM

Default Re: Mr. Gatorade’s Lies cost me over 70k at Full Tilt

FTP is run by [censored] morons...I have no faith in anything they say.
Old 06-02-2007, 08:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Atleast 2 of the supposed UB bots I have seen playing multiple games and chatting at the tables (one of them when accused of being a bot).

I think you are wrong about these, which makes me wonder how many others you are wrong about.

[/ QUOTE ]

Can you specify which ones? Please know that in the last 2 weeks many of the bots in the 30/60 6 max games have gone under human control for a vast majority of there play and baby sit there bot almost always. Ever since these posts 3 weeks ago there has been a big change in bots tendencies to try to negate the fact that they either are using a bot or have in the past. UB and AP is still the #1 most rampant site of bot use. UB denies the existence of bots and also they are key at this point in starting and keeping their 30/60 games even going. UB in particular has the worst service and the worst bot policies. If you’re a bot, simply play on UB because they will do nothing to you. I hope to change all this of course very soon as I am currently in talks with UB which is VERY frustrating to say the least. But we have made progress and hopefully they will see the light on why the integrity of their games needs to be the number one priority and a rake intensive bot is –EV in the long term.
-Crazy Mike (MrGatorade)
Old 06-02-2007, 08:42 PM

Btw where is the $70k now? In FT's general manager's new rims? I am 100% sure that confiscating $70k is +EV for the site.

They SHOULD always publicly announce if they steal players' monies and PUBLICLY announce where (with proof) the money is going.
Old 06-02-2007, 09:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
deathdonkey and gehrig ahve posed the most compelling questions thus far IMO and until beatme1 responds in some way, i don't really care what MrG's evidence was.

[/ QUOTE ]

beatme1 , plz address deathdonkey and gehrig (namely the issue of not having any hands against certain players

[/ QUOTE ]
She did address this. She stated that she sits at a HU table and waits for an opponent. If this is what the bots did also (as in that was their protocol), then she would not ever play a bot.

Just for the record -- I'm not making a judgment either way.
Old 06-02-2007, 09:27 PM

This thread reminds me of some stupid Christian-Evolutionist debates. Evolutionists are trying to prove their case using science and referring to actual facts and evidence while Christians are trying to prove them wrong just by appealing to peoples emotions which is basically what BeatMe1 is doing here. Gatorade has set his facts straight and DeathDonkey also asked him several questions that he is simply ignoring to answer. Instead he comes back and replies with all the same nonsense again and again basically saying "blah blah blah.... you are a liar".
I don't know if you use a bot or not (although your denial to not answer all these questions makes me wonder) but until you decide to give some legit answers to all of these questions don't really expect 2p2 to take your side.

Also FTP just scares me. 70k seized and not a single phone call. Not a single person to contact. Just one short email. [img]/images/graemlins/ooo.gif[/img]
Old 06-02-2007, 09:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Btw where is the $70k now? In FT's general manager's new rims? I am 100% sure that confiscating $70k is +EV for the site.

They SHOULD always publicly announce if they steal players' monies and PUBLICLY announce where (with proof) the money is going.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah seriously, has anyone received money from FT for being a "victim" in this case? Does anybody reading this thread have a significant loss to beatme1 in the 30/60 HU games?
Old 06-02-2007, 09:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Also FTP just scares me. 70k seized and not a single phone call. Not a single person to contact. Just one short email.

[/ QUOTE ]

This also makes me think their evidence is of the irefutable flavor. Botters don't deserve a phone call. And to everyone who sais, 'well FTP is run by frickin' morons, nurrr' - you probably have no idea what you're talking about.
Old 06-02-2007, 09:52 PM

BeatMe1,

vexbot or sparbot?
Old 06-02-2007, 10:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Also FTP just scares me. 70k seized and not a single phone call. Not a single person to contact. Just one short email.

[/ QUOTE ]

This also makes me think their evidence is of the irefutable flavor. Botters don't deserve a phone call. And to everyone who sais, 'well FTP is run by frickin' morons, nurrr' - you probably have no idea what you're talking about.

[/ QUOTE ]

Fluff- I agreed with a lot of what you said earlier- but I think this post misses the mark.
The way Full Tilt went about this is no more "proof" than beatme showing up here to post is proof it's a human.
I think your best insight was when you said that the real proof (if it exists- and I am adding this part as a disclaimer because I am taking neither side) will never likely be revealed by Full Tilt.
That is how they do business- and I think they have largely earned their reputation in how they are perceived to deal with issues like this whether or not they get it right in this case.
Old 06-02-2007, 10:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
FTP is run by [censored] morons...I have no faith in anything they say.

[/ QUOTE ]

i can vouch for that