Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-01-2007, 01:52 PM

Default Mr. Gatorade’s Lies cost me over 70k at Full Tilt

I’ve been playing at Full Tilt ever since the majority of poker sites closed to US players. For quite a while Mr. Gatorade has been posting on 2+2 and on his site, endlessly saying that I am a bot and encouraging others to complain to FTP. I do not use software to help me play, and in fact do not even use poker tracker or any other external aid. I developed my game through years of hard work. I got tired of Gatorade’s slander a while ago and challenged Gatorade to a live match but he never responded to my email. I am not a bot.

Full Tilt recently barred me and confiscated my money. They won’t have a conversation with me. They just keep telling me the equivalent of black is white and up is down so for the sake of decency and all that is good and just they must steal my money. You can read for yourself the proof they cite below. I played strictly heads-up limit on Full Tilt.

Some of the winning players who frequent this site might be happy to have me out of the way but you should consider this -- when I’m out of his way and he can’t beat you then YOU will be a bot and the weaklings at Full Tilt will listen to Mr. Gatorade and determine that you are a cheat because the real definition of bot is anyone Gatorade can’t beat. McCarthyism is alive and well on 2+2.

For Full Tilt to claim that they are confiscating my money to compensate the victims is ludicrous. I am the victim. My reputation and livelihood are destroyed. Full Tilt has profited over 70k and Mr Gatorade will profit from easier games, conveniently. His campaign put Full Tilt into a game they cannot win – they either bar the players Mr Gatorade wants gone, or they succumb to his threats of attacking them through the media. They chose the easy way out.
If this group wants to preserve the game I suggest that you folks tell Full Tilt they need proof of wrongdoing before they bar a player and steal her money. And that “In order to protect the integrity of future bot investigations we will not be releasing the details of the investigation.” is not good enough to confiscate a player’s money.

Finally I wish to offer the following challenge to Mr. Gatorade. I will play you live 200/400 fixed limit heads-up at the Bike until one of us loses 200k, or any other reasonable format you may suggest.

Or alternatively, since you seem intent on destroying my name on 2+2, we can do the following. I will play you and 1 other player you choose online, simultaneously. That way 2+2ers can watch the action. I will pay to fly a representative from each of you to my location to watch me play so you can be assured I am human. Put your money where your mouth is.

To quote Mr Gatorade (my response in parenthesis): “bots wont even play me anymore because every time they do sit in I take max amount of time and chat about how they are a bot.” (gee, hard to understand why anyone wouldn’t be thrilled to play a jerk doing that)

Here are the emails between Full Tilt and myself. They are in reverse order and I have substituted my nickname on Full Tilt for my real name:

Hello BeatMe1,

Once again, the evidence we have against you is substantial and our decision is final. Your account will not be reopened, nor will your balance be refunded.

This case is closed and is not up for debate. If you wish to further pursue this matter you can contact the Kahnawake Gaming Commission.

http://www.kahnawake.com/gamingcommission/

I have had many discussions with our poker security manager regarding this case and we are of a single mind on this issue. That being said, I have forwarded your emails on to him and if he wishes to discuss this matter he will contact you at his earliest convenience.

Best of luck in your future endeavors,

Jeremy E

Collusion Investigator

Full Tilt Poker Team

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Please remember that no one will ever ask you for your password or account information, not even support. Please
use good common sense and keep your password a secret.

Learn, Chat, and Play with the Pros.

100% Initial Deposit Bonus - www.fulltiltpoker.com

Original Message Follows:

------------------------

Hi,

This is unreal. You do not have irrefutable evidence because I did not use a bot. Whatever tools you use to detect bots did not work in my case. Please reveiw my hands again because you are wrong. If I used a bot as you say than I would not be able to play the same game in person as I do online. I'll play any of your pros.

I want to speak to the poker room manager. That is the least you can do before you rob me of over 70k. How can I speak to the poker manager?

BeatMe1

Full Tilt Poker - Support <support@fulltiltpoker.com> wrote:

Hello BeatMe1,

First, understand that we do not take actions without substantial and irrefutable evidence. We have experts in every applicable field that scrutinize decisions of this nature before we take them, and Full Tilt Poker stands behind our decision 100%.

Again, we will not be discussing the facts of this case so as to not jeopardize future investigations, and your money will not be refunded.

Your account is permanently closed and you are no longer welcome on Full Tilt Poker.

Regards,

Jeremy E

Collusion Investigator

Full Tilt Poker Team

Please remember that no one will ever ask you for your

password or account information, not even support. Please

------------------------

Hi,

I did not use any software to help me play. What ever system you are using to detect assisted play or as you put it "bot use" does not work.

I will play anyone you would like me to in person and you can see that I play exacty the way I played at FullTilt.

I would like to speak to the poker manager. How can I get in touch with him?

To recap, I did not ever run a bot and what you are doing is wrong.

Please review my hand history and get back to me ASAP.

BeatMe1

Full Tilt Poker - Support wrote:

Hello BeatMe1,

We have detected an overwhelming amount of evidence indicating illegal bot use.

For the protection of our players we have closed your account. All funds remaining in your Full Tilt Poker accounts have been seized in order to compensate the victims of your bot use.

In order to protect the integrity of future bot investigations we will not be releasing the details of the investigation.

Regards,

Jeremy E

Collusion Investigator

Full Tilt Poker Team

Please remember that no one will ever ask you for your

password or account information, not even support. Please

------------------------

Hello,

Your email sounds like it came from a mad man. Everything you are saying is false. I have been a good customer for over a year AND NOW YOU SAY YOU ARE GOING TO STEAL MY MONEY BECAUSE YOU THINK I ATTEMPTED TO DEFRAUD PLAYERS. HOW SO? How did I victimize players? How did I attempt to defraud players? By being a good player? Please be so kind as to give me the facts behind your irronious accusations. Are you really saying that Fulltilt will not tolerate winning players?

Your final statement is halarious. First you slandar me, then you steal 70k of my money and to cap it all off you tell me I am no longer welcome to play at Fulltilt. That's like a bank robber saying he would not trust the bank that he just robbed.

BeatMe1

Full Tilt Poker - Support wrote:

Hello BeatMe1,

It has come to our attention that you are attempting to defraud players on Full Tilt Poker. In order to maintain the security of our site and protect our players, Full Tilt Poker has a zero tolerance policy for fraudulent activity. Any funds that remain in your Full Tilt Poker account will be forfeited to Full Tilt Poker in order to compensate the players you have victimized.

You are no longer welcome to play at Full Tilt Poker.

Regards,

Jeremy E

Collusion Investigator

Full Tilt Poker Team

This is an automated message sent from Full Tilt Poker.

Your Player ID: BeatMe1

Date and Time: 2007-05-24 18:43:50

Transfer Number: 00E0F5DC

Transfer To: CollusionCredit

Amount: $70899.00

Your transfer request has been received. Processing of your

transfer request may take between 24-48 hours.

For further assistance, please visit our website at:

http://www.fulltiltpoker.com/payprocess.php

or contact cashier@fulltiltpoker.com.

Thank you for playing at Full Tilt Poker