Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-09-2006, 07:29 PM

Default roommates

so I am moving into an apartment this upcoming year with a guy I met last year who lived across the hall from people I was constantly visiting and his friend.

When I first met his friend I immediately jumped to the conclusion he was a h0m0sexual(I have a couple of gay friends) as he talked with a lisp and used his hands in a non hetero mannerism whlie talking as well as talking about things such as decorating.

I then met his girlfriend of 4 years (I don't know if he is in the closet- ala Elton John for awhile or just a very feminine guy) who is very attractive and whom I would rate as a 9. After a few conversations I realize that he is a very nice guy, but I still think of him as a h0m0sexual, not that there is anything wrong with that. Also, he is an expert flip cup player.

Anyway, he was having a kegger at his home(not university home where we live together, but where he grew up) and I went, not knowing anybody except for him and one other girl who lives in our apartment complex.

His parents were at the kegger serving everyone shots and doing a few themselves(very cool parents, not that mine have problems with drinking, but I doubt they would ever encourage keg stands and such.

ANYWAY THE POINT OF THE STORY:
There were many hot, hot girls at this party that go to my school and a bunch of them told me they would be over at our place a lot and one really hot girl(an 8) said she and her 3 hot roommates(actually said "I have really hot roommates, and we will be over at your place all the time".
Moral of the story: Get a gay roommate that likes women and is very sociable and and you will be seeing tons of hot chicks at your place all the time. I am really looking forward to the upcoming year.
Old 07-09-2006, 07:33 PM

Default Re: roommates

[ QUOTE ]
I have a couple of gay friends

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL
Old 07-09-2006, 07:34 PM

nice avatar
Old 07-09-2006, 08:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
nice avatar

[/ QUOTE ]

Zidane is a clown. I woke up when it was in the 1st OT and was laughing when this happened because all I heard was how classy and respected Zidane is. Looks like your standard snob nosed [censored] dont stick pussy Frenchman to me. Oh, and they lost, which France seems to be good at in lots of areas besides sports...
Old 07-09-2006, 08:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
nice avatar

[/ QUOTE ]

I had it first, these bitches jacked it
Old 07-09-2006, 09:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
nice avatar

[/ QUOTE ]

Zidane is a clown. I woke up when it was in the 1st OT and was laughing when this happened because all I heard was how classy and respected Zidane is. Looks like your standard snob nosed [censored] dont stick pussy Frenchman to me. Oh, and they lost, which France seems to be good at in lots of areas besides sports...

[/ QUOTE ]

Im waiting to hear what the Italian said to him first before passing judgement.

Silly, but perhaps justifiable (to a degree)...

Name something france has lost in since WW2? Sports doesnt count cos they held the World Cup and European championship in 98 and 2000 respectively.
Old 07-09-2006, 09:19 PM

I got a gay friend from europe that im gonna visit for western homecoming. He has many many hot friends. They are cool and sweet to have as pals.

Western is a private uni in ontario that is very american stlye.
Old 07-09-2006, 09:21 PM

Sounds like your roomate is a pimp and you are going to be his dumpy sidekick.
Old 07-09-2006, 09:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Name something france has lost in since WW2?

[/ QUOTE ]

Old 07-09-2006, 09:28 PM

OP,

Do you have a downside/point? You're *apparently* going to be surrounded by hot broads who the *supposedly* gay roommate isn't going to want to bang, or worst case they're all going to go home and you can get a BJ from the guy. It all spends the same, as you're going to find out...