Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-22-2006, 10:25 PM

Default Re: Full Tilt Shortcuts - new ahk script

I have just had a quick play this this, and I would like to make the following points.

If possible it would be better to be able to do a chip reload without having to click on the GetChips. Ideally a universal key for reloading would be best.

With regards to sizing of bets, it is nice to be able to use the scroll wheel, but would be nice to be able to size bets in terms of pot size rather than just the SB value.
Old 12-05-2006, 12:54 AM

Feature suggestion:

a hotkey or mouseclick to copy a player name to the clipboard, so that they can easily be pasted into PokerTracker, Sharkscope, or any other poker app
Old 12-05-2006, 03:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]
a hotkey or mouseclick to copy a player name to the clipboard, so that they can easily be pasted into PokerTracker

[/ QUOTE ]
I'll try add it soon.
Old 12-05-2006, 03:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]
If possible it would be better to be able to do a chip reload without having to click on the GetChips

[/ QUOTE ]
The latest version now does it this way.

[ QUOTE ]
would be nice to be able to size bets in terms of pot size rather than just the SB value

[/ QUOTE ]
I'll look into adding this feature, although I'm not a fan of it. I like to vary my bet in smaller increments than this option would allow. When I used this feature in the past, I found that I got slow in mentally calculating the pot size when I play in live games [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
I believe there is a script available already that features this for Full Tilt.
Old 12-05-2006, 03:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i am able to see #BB for other players about 70% of the time

[/ QUOTE ]
I finally was able to duplicate this intermittent problem on my computer... In the latest version, I changed the way the player's stack is read, and this should solve your problem. Just put your mouse cursor to the left of any player's stack amount.
Old 12-05-2006, 03:42 AM

New Version 0.20 -- 12-04-06 -- MAJOR UPGRADE
1. Changed the user interface to use text edit boxes to enter key/mouse strokes, instead of drop down boxes. Now virtually any keystroke or mouse button can be used to activate features.
2. Added many options to automatically perform actions on dialog boxes.
3. Added options to deal with automatically posting blinds and reloading chips to maximum.
3. Added "Deal Me Mode" where the program will help the user sit in or out of multiple tables, and wait for the big blind before getting cards or sitting out.
4. Fixed an intermittent problem with displaying the player stack information.

Download here .
Documentation is here .
Old 12-05-2006, 09:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
New Version 0.20 -- 12-04-06 -- MAJOR UPGRADE
1. Changed the user interface to use text edit boxes to enter key/mouse strokes, instead of drop down boxes. Now virtually any keystroke or mouse button can be used to activate features.
2. Added many options to automatically perform actions on dialog boxes.
3. Added options to deal with automatically posting blinds and reloading chips to maximum.
3. Added "Deal Me Mode" where the program will help the user sit in or out of multiple tables, and wait for the big blind before getting cards or sitting out.
4. Fixed an intermittent problem with displaying the player stack information.

Download here .
Documentation is here .

[/ QUOTE ]

My hotkeys aren't working, but the other features work (auto-sitdown etc). I have autohotkeys downloaded. What do I need to do?
Old 12-05-2006, 09:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
My hotkeys aren't working, but the other features work (auto-sitdown etc). I have autohotkeys downloaded. What do I need to do?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not sure what you mean by "hotkeys aren't working". Do you mean that if you assign F1 to "Reload 1 Table", it doesn't do anything when you press F1 when you are seated at full tilt table?
Old 12-05-2006, 10:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not sure what you mean by "hotkeys aren't working". Do you mean that if you assign F1 to "Reload 1 Table", it doesn't do anything when you press F1 when you are seated at full tilt table?

[/ QUOTE ]

right
Old 12-06-2006, 12:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

right

[/ QUOTE ]

Humm... not sure what is wrong. did previous version work for you?
verify that you have version 0.20, and that there are 35 image files in the folder with this script.
Did the script start up with the default settings (for key definitions) as shown in the picture at the top of the documentation page?
You are seated at a table, and the table title is highlighted when you try the keys?
Do you have a recent version of AutoHotKeys?
Does it do the AutoLogin feature workfor you?
What version of windows are you running?
Is anyone else having this problem, or solved it?